Precious Remembrance Guest Designer: Fall Colors



Hello, I'm back featuring a project using some goodies from the Precious Remembrance Shop!   Today I'm playing with Happy Mail + Fall Colors!


I heat embossed a sentiment from the Fall Colors set in gold on vellum:

Fall Leaves
red, orange, yellow, gold
beautiful colors

The pattern paper is by Pebbles.  I stamped on both the front and back of the envelope using the Happy Mail set:


Something that I tend to forget but I think is such a nice touch is an envelope liner.  It adds a fun design element for the recipient.


Thanks so much for stoppin' by today!!!!  Make sure you check out the Precious Remembrance Shop blog!


Comments

This is gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nora Noll said…
What yummy colors!!! I LOVE the pretty paper layering!!
Celeste Goff said…
Oh my gosh Amy, this is just so very pretty!!!
yyam said…
So pretty! LOVE the addition of the envelope liner!
AWESome way of using pattern paper and I love that gold embossed sentiment on the vellum. And, the envelope is wonderful too!
Miriam Prantner said…
LOVE these papers and that cute envelope!