Little Book of Memories







I ended up making another coaster album yesterday. I literally made it before leaving for my Mom's house....The textured pattern paper that I used is from the DCWV Far East slab. One of the pages uses a snowflake that I inked up so it wasn't so white. I hijacked it from a store bought card that I received from a friend....that's okay right? Similar to my other coaster album, this is double sided with wallet photos taken throughout the year.

Stamps: Stampin' Up Totally Tabs, Happy Harmony & Small Script
Paper: DCWV Far East
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: EK Success chipboard M, MM flower, Tab punch, ribbon, bling, stickles, binder ring

Comments

Jennie Skaggs said…
Hi Amy, Hope you had a wonderful holiday. What a gorgeous book. Love your work. I didn't get to do anything the last 4 days...first time on the computer. LOL PS...I am from Washington too...I lived in Everett, Marysville, Lynnwood areas. ttyl, Jennie