A Magical Lizzie Card...

I was asked to design invites for a "Princess Party". This is a treat for me since Princess Parties are long gone in my household. The A Muse Lizzie image was one that I recently adopted via the buy/sell/trade board on Splitcoaststampers. I used the aquapainter on her dress so that it matches the Wasabi cardstock. I glitzed her dress up with my Quickie Glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds. Her crown, wand and shoes were colored in with Sakura glitter pens....what is a princess without glitter?! The "a MAGICAL day" oval has been edged with a Sakura stardust pen.

~recipe~
Stamps: A Muse
Paper: Basic Grey, Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi & misc black
Ink: VersaFine Black Onyx, Stampin' Up So Saffron & Wild Wasbi, Sakura Pens
Accessories: Oval Scallop punch, coluzzle, oval punch, aquapainter & Signo white gel pen

Comments