When the Shoe Fits...

I was RAK'd this wonderful Inkadinkado shoe stamp (thanks SCS **flutterbug**). It was brand new and just screaming to be inked it up with VersaFine Onyx Black. Do you notice the crystal bling?

Anyone scrolling through my blog can see that I'm a HUGE fan of the Fabriano note cards. Clean and Simple...CAS....that's a new Splitcoaststamper keyword that I finally remembered to use when I uploaded this into my Splitcoaststamper gallery.


~recipe~
Stamps: Inkadinkado-Dawn Houser
Paper: Fabriano
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: bling

Comments

Anonymous said…
Another lovely card! Oh yes, the CAS thing. I saw the thread and posted your blog and dawnsing's as my two new favorite CAS designers :D I think it was the 2nd page of that thread. I love your stuff!
Anonymous said…
I would never have thought to leave this alone. No coloring. LOVE this card. Your blog rocks!