Lucky Chandelier

I had such a fun filled weekend...I'll give the deets on my card first. I made this for a gal that recently opened her own business...following her dreams. I haven't used my trusty Impress Chandelier in a bit so I decided to use that along with a River Rock/Black paper combo. I was going to use a wide black velvet ribbon but thought I'd add a little pattern by using the satin gingham ribbon....I wanted to add a "bit more" since there isn't any stitching so I added a scalloped band under the ribbon...what do you think of the scallops? I used my fiskars "cloud" scissors...of course the chandelier needed the bling. I need to use River Rock more...I really like the color....especially teamed up with black.
-----------------------------------------------------
stamps: impress chandelier & amuse text paper: stampin' up river rock and misc black ink: versafine onyx black accessories: heidi swapp distresser, bling, fiskars cloud scissors, misc satin gingham and bling!
------------------------------------------------------
Did you notice my new pictures on the sidebar? My profile picture was taken on friday night when we tried out Boom Noodle. Great place...I love their name:

In Japan today there is a popular term, “my boom” that means, “The thing I am currently obsessed with.” Our “my boom” is Japanese cuisine, and we are grateful to you for letting us create our food for you.

My new latte art is compliments of the Essential Baking Cafe..

Have a super week!

Comments

Lauren said…
Great card. Love the gingham and the simple image!
AWESOME! I love the cards you make with this stamp. It is soooo elegant. I actually made a stamp with you in mind this weekend. Wait til you see it!
Julia Aston said…
Love that chandelier and it looks terrific on the River Rock - wonderful bling and ribbon - bet your friend loved this card!
My Little Hobby said…
I've always wanted this chandelier stamp! Nice card.
Angie Tieman said…
Arghhhh! You're killing me! I had this stamp in my cart last week at Impress online (plus a BUNCH of other stuff) but never did check out. Argghhh! Must have this stamp! You're right this color combo is killer awesome, and your bling on the chandelier just puts it over the top!
SmilynStef said…
So classy ... love the ribbon ... it would also be perfect for the Black & White + One challenge at Caardvarks ... check it out:

http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/2008/04/blackwhite-one-caard-kit-reveal.html
Allison Rankin said…
This is just beautiful Amy...so striking in its simplicity!
Anonymous said…
I might have to copy this card amy. Im totally LOVIN it. :)

I LOVE this stamp.
I think I've only used mine once...

LOL
Janine said…
Such an elegant card!! Black and River Rock go so well together too.
Lisa Carroll said…
I absolutely LOVE everything you do with that awesome chandelier! And look how totally adorable you are - great pic! :)
JenMarie said…
LOVE this, love the ribbon treatment!
Unknown said…
Gasp! This is stunning!