Thanks Ginger!

My apologies, you all are probably sick of seeing Ginger Blossoms dp?! This is one of the Thank you cards I've made for my dd to send out. I'm a theme oriented girl and wanted to carry the Ginger blossoms from invites to thank you's....I absolutely love the ribbon...I found it at T {on clearance of course!} but it is wonderfully thick and fancy smancy...

I've been tagged by the FABulous Allison over at Stampin' When I Can..I'll be back to tag tomorrow!!!
------------------
stamps: stampin' up think big paper: stampin' up ginger blossom & river rock ink: stampin' up ruby red accessories: misc ribbon from target and janome!

Comments

Julia Aston said…
Hi Amy! saw your card on SCS - this is so lovely - absolutely wonderful ribbon - matches perfectly! I love simple cards that have such great impact!
Lauren said…
This is GORGEOUS! Love the layout and the stitching.
Allison Rankin said…
I love this DP so keep making stuff with it! And that ribbon is so great...is that SU?
Angie Tieman said…
Way cute! Love the stitching around the edges, and the ribbon is perfect!
Elaine said…
Oooooo!!! What YUMMY RIBBON!!! I want to go check it out now~~~

Love the card!
Anonymous said…
Love this card!!