Wow, 2 posts in one day??? I wanted the Copic Certification to be separate from my daily post...I'm excited for it. I am part of Gina K's Copic Marker Club and look forward to learning new techniques to utilize those puppies to their capacity! I love to learn new things...especially when it pertains to my passion...speaking about passion {or typing about it}...here is a great

Go for passion!

"There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the infinite passion of life."
-- Frederico Fellini

How do you ration your passion?
In what situations have you experienced your life to the fullest? Do you live your passion as fully as you can? How do you limit your experience of passion?

Passion emerges when your essence expresses itself. How do you stop yourself from fully expressing who you are?

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark."
-- Henri Frederic Amiel

"We could hardly wait to get up in the morning."
-- Wilbur Wright
------------------------------
You have been so great about reading my text-filled posts for today! I want to reward those of you that have made it all the way down here...I recently discovered the most fabulous blog by Anna Maria Horner! Sheesh, talk about a feast for the eyes....I "need" this in my bedroom...

Comments

Elaine said…
What a chic little beauty that chair is!! Is there a place in Seattle to see them and test them out in real life?