Polka Dot Bloom


TGIF!!! I did a partial technique over at SCS. Beate's watercolor wash tutorial popped in my mind last night..Can you tell that the fabriano card has a slight bliss blue color to it?

Talking about Fabriano's...I think alot of people have discovered them via Dick Blick. My 5x5's have been consistently backordered...now it isn't until September! I think I ordered them in January...sigh...their prices are so great but it looks like I might have to find other sources.

I thought I would share my garage sale bargain from a couple weeks ago. I've loaded it up with my SU paper...it's great because I store my scraps in there too! Check out the lower right hand slot....look at all that fabulous Wasabi paper.....lol. I thought of actually "cleaning off the top" of the paper rack but why? It would look as if I wasn't as creative :)

I hope you all have a fabulously creative weekend!
--------------------------------------------------
stamps: stampendous, a muse paper: fabriano ink: versafine vintage sepia accessories: offray ribbon



Comments

Lauren said…
Chaos = art...who woulda thunk it? hehe. Great card. The white space is the perfect accent to your image.
beautiful card, amy !!!!!the ribbon is such a perfect accent !!!!
love your paper organizer!!!!
have a wonderful weekend !!!!
tfs:)
chat
Angie Tieman said…
Gorgeous card! So simple and stunning! Great score on the garage sale find too! You've made me want to go check out craig's list now!
Allison Rankin said…
Super colors here! Great job!
Carolina said…
Such a beautiful card - love the polka dot ribbon and you did a great job with the technique. So loving the fabriano card.

The paper organizer looks great with all the card stock neatly organized and label...it was really an awesome garage sale bargain!
Linda McClain said…
Diggin that paper storage. And, your card is so stunning.
Julia Aston said…
Great wash on the Fabriano card! love that bloom - I still haven't used any of my Fabriano paper! I'm afraid I'll wreck it - but I really need to get it out and use it!!

your paper rack is perfect! how great to have it so organized and easily accessible! a terrific garage sale find for sure!!
JenMarie said…
Absolutely GORGEOUS card!!