Virtual Garage Sale...

I managed to sell some things at my mom's garage sale on Saturday but really didn't sell many of my stamps. I thought that I'd try via my blog. I'll hop over to SCS in the next couple of days to post over there. I hit a FABulous garage sale in my Mom's neighborhood yesterday...oh my goodness...I'll post the pic tomorrow.

Here are the deets:

Pricing is listed below the photo
Paypal only
Priority Mail not included in listed price
Stamps are from a smoke-free home

Clearly Wordsworth $5 (new)
Stampers Anonymous US-1092 (new) $6
Santa Rosa C-3231 (new) $3

Hero Arts E2348 Be Well Block Print $3
Inkadinkado-Flavia 9637 $4 (new)
Peace by Westwater Enterprises & Girl Power (unknown company) well loved stamps $3/both

Stampa Rosa/Tin Can Mail K59-626 (new) $5
MM Foam Gabby Alpha $5
Judi*Kins 2281H (new) $4
Hampton Art-Novel Background (new) $4
SU Spectrum Pad $2

Stampin' Up Oh My Word $5
(2 of 4 SOLD)
STILL AVAILABLE: Bird Cage ($4) & Grass ($1)


I also have the following TAC sets {full sets/not cut/new}:
Well Defined Backgrounds T879 $10

Ancient Artifacts T1240 $6

Mug Shots T1061 $3

**email me for available TAC pictures**

Send me an email if you're interested in anything or would like to have more information.

Comments

Anonymous said…
AMY I LOVE the virtual GARAGE sale idea :) I might have to this. heehee