Luck & Good Fortune and Happy ala Carolina!

This is my liberal take of SCS SC #189..lol. It is a huge card...8.5 x 5.5 or is that 5.5 x 8.5? I offered to make a card for a co-worker that will be leaving. I like to coordinate the card with the gift wrap/gift so I needed to work with blues and greens. Thank goodness for the fabulous K&Co Blue Awning dp...I teamed it up with River Rock which I still love...it reminds me of my wall color...sometimes it takes on green tones and other times khaki...anyways, making a masculine card and working with blues...that was a challenge for me. I'm getting my $$ worth on my M's faux dew drops :)
Lookie at the spectacular card that Carolina sent me!!! Woo Hoo! Can you say lotsa layers and embellishments? Boy, do I feel spoiled...not to mention all of these goodies:
Sweet Mother of Pearl!

Thank You Carolina!!!! I'm floored with your generosity!

I'm happy to say that the weather has taken a good turn...it was so uncomfortably warm last week {90's}...it will be in the 60's/70's this week...woo hoo! That makes me a much happier girl AND I can be upstairs comfortably being crafty!!! My goal this week is to use some of the goodies that I've accumulated the last couple of weeks!

Happy Monday!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

stamps: a muse paper: stampin' up river rock, k&co blue awning dp and coordinating tags ink: versafine vintage sepia accessories: stampin' up slit punch, m's faux dew drops, river rock stitched grosgrain

Comments

Lauren said…
Lucky lady! Love the cards.
Anonymous said…
Wow, lucky you! I love both cards!!! The second one, I had to stare a while and then it clicked... ahhhh, cupcakes on top of each other :)
Carla said…
Isn't Carolina a doll!? I got RAKed, too! I'll post mine in a few days. I love your card! Great job with the fake DDs. Scrapperzs call them Skittles. I use them all the time!
Angie Tieman said…
Beautiful cards! And what a super pile of goodies!
Carolina said…
I think you sent the warm weather our way...but it looks like it's finally going to cool down for us as well - augh!

Glad you like your goodies and I"m so glad you had such a great b-day!!!

I was also stopping by to tell you about your award, but you beat me to it - LOL!
Julia Aston said…
Love the colors and DP on your good luck card! and what a fun card from Carolina and a booty of treats! those will keep you busy for a while!
Jenn said…
Wow!!! Your card is beautiful!!! I love the colors and dp you used...just fabulous!!! And isn't Carolina the sweetest!!! You have some awesome new goodies...can't wait to see what you do with them!!! :D