Just Ducky!

Here's a sweet little 4.25 x 4.25 inch card. The duck is from the PTI Bitty Blessings set & the "just ducky" is A Muse. I used Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi cardstock/striped grosgrain and Amy Butler designer paper.

I wanted to share some other Christmas cards that I received:

This is a sparkle-licious card ala Ivy Pink!
Isn't this Season's Greetings card super elegant? Love the bling...it is from Savitri over at Scrappin and Stampin with Savitri.

This FABulously rich colored card is from Jenn Diaz of Stamps and all that Jazz.
How Sweet is this "let it SNOW" card?! It really is quite glitter-licious in person ala Jane of Whoopsie Daisy!

I'll finish up my sharing the gorgeous cards I received tomorrow....

Comments

Ann said…
I love your paper pieced duck--too cute! :D
Susan said…
once again, you have made a stunning card with two pieces of paper and a ribbon! Your style is just so rockin', my friend!!! That is one funny duck kind of reminds me of the bobbing ducks at the carnival.

Happy New Years Eve, have you heard there's an event going on over on SCS for those of us who don't event outside our homes on NYE? check it out
Carla said…
Your little duck is so fresh and happy! The cards you received are gorgeous! Maybe today I will remember to take pictures of mine!
Janine said…
Hey Amy!! Beautiful cards!!
Have a Happy New Year!!
Rose Ann said…
Your little patterned duck is adorable, and I love the patterned papers and pretty colors of your card!! Wonderful RAK's too!!
Joy said…
what lovely cards you received... can't wait to see more!
Linda Beeson said…
Love all the cards but that first one is just too much! How cute is that little guy and you showed him off so cute!
Latisha said…
look at all that mail love!
happy new year!
Corie said…
Cutie pie card, and beautiful RAKS -- love them all
Savitri said…
Cute cute card!!! Love that ducky! M saw it too and she just thinks your card is the cutest thing!!!

Thanks for sharing the card I sent you too :)
Julia Aston said…
Love your 'ducky' card! great colors on it - and what beautiful cards you've been receiving!!