Saturday Finds!

Here is my photo for Project 365 (Project 52 for me). This is what started this crazy journey of mine...Stampin' Up. I assure you that my SU Demo {Hi J!} probably had no idea that my first party with her would take me down this insane ultra-fulfilling journey {thanks J!}. I definitely have more Stampin' Up sets than anything else in my collection but I've also noticed that I've started to collect other companies too....A Muse {that's my 2nd largest collection}...CHF....Hero Arts...Odd Bird Planet {OBP? No you really haven't seen anything from me yet BUT I scored on a sweet set over on SCS b/s/t and hit OBP's Chinese New Year Sale...gnomes and owls my friends...gnomes and owls}.

Okay, on to my links:

I {heart} this Food for Thought on Maria Grace's blog Momentary Bliss.

I don't know what it is but my fingers are ALWAYS cold...especially at work. My office is at a balmy 78 degrees {or at least that is what the thermostat says} and I'm still layering on the sweaters...it's an attempt to get my fingers warm. Okay so SWEET things won't necessarily help in that department but aren't they FABulous? I spotted them on the Design Mom blog...

I recently stumbled onto Chez Larsson's blog...it is chock full of goodness. The gal that writes the blog is named Benita...she is a visual merchandiser in Sweden...whatta job...sounds FUN! Good Grief! Check out her Flickr!

Check out Frugalities...they are having 40% off...Sadly I must pass up the sale as I tapped into their December sale. I'm here to enable you all :)

I'll be back tomorrow with a tag'ola!

Comments

Lisa Brown said…
Love your photo, Amy! Look at all those stamps...how sweet! It IS such a fulfilling hobby!
Have a great weekend! {hugs}, Lisa
KeeponScrappin said…
Wow! Girl that's a lot of stamps. If I lived next door to you, I'd be at your house everyday. heehee
Unknown said…
WOW!! What a collection of stamps!

Jessica Lynn :)
Susan said…
love all those "A"'s!!! but you know I know that's not your only stamp case!!!!

Went to a estate sale today that started out with 700 stamps! The lady has something like 3200 stamps and they're downsizing so she decided it was time to weed 'em out!

Happy Weekend and I'm off to make my second cuppa, here's to sipping the crema!!!
Marlou McAlees said…
loooove your photo amy, look at all those yummy stamps :) x
Carla said…
Nice SU! stash!!! I've been selling off my SU! stamps for about two years now. I still have a lot, as I was a demo for seven years! I just love so many other companies these days, poor SU!, my first love, has taken a back seat!!
itsallrosi said…
awesome photo! I'd love to just dive in that cabinet and not come out for a few days!
Shelly said…
Wow, now that's a nice supply! I'll be visiting you should I ever get out that way! LOL!
Ann said…
Wow! Look at all those stamps! Can I come over and play??? ;)
Anonymous said…
holy macaroni!!! Thats a LOT of stampin up stamps :)
I wished I used mine more often :(
Elaine said…
You're so.....um.....NEAT with those stacks! Thanks for the fun links, Amy!