u and me

While surfing around the Scrapgal Gallery, I came across this sweet card by MandyKay, part of the Design team over there. I purchased a LOAD of goodies at Scrapgal during December. I was able to stock up on some Sassafras'licious goodness then...Anywho's, MandyKay's card truly inspired me to use my fabulous Hambly rub-ons...I've said it before and I'll say it again...they rock. The wooden heart {which btw is on dimensionals} is ala Etsy's Lemon Tree Studios...The ribbon is from my old Making Memories stash...dehoarding, that's a good feeling. The fabriano seemed to be calling my name when I was thinking of what cardstock to use. *Gasp* this has no stamping on it...

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend...I sure did. My crocheting class on Friday night was an absolute Hoot! I have such a great group of friends...we're always poking fun at each other. The instructor probably thought we were awful {lol}. What did I buy over the weekend...gorgeous wool yarn...aha...another hobby for me {good grief!}. Oh yeah, I stopped by the A Muse stop prior to my class...sigh...who was I kidding when I said to myself "I'm just going to look!" Oy vey. I finally got around to binding my 2008 Autumn Leaves page-a-day calendar. I was sooo totally bummed that they didn't do another one for 2009....

**good grief...technical difficulties...this was suppose to post on Monday..why did it post now, Saturday night?! Oh well...**

Comments

Elaine said…
I was just thinking about you and then saw your new post...sorry it didn't post on Monday! LOL Could you email me when you get a chance?

Thanks girl! Love the "LOVE" card!
Rose Ann said…
This is so cute, Amy!! I love the rubons on the little wooden heart...and the ribbon is very cool!!
Angie Tieman said…
Ooooh, fabulous card! I love that wooden heart and that rub-on! And wow, another hobby?! YOu are brave!
Shelly said…
What a sweet card, I love the statement black makes too. Great heart!!
Corie said…
This is adorable -- love the simplicity of it.
Janine said…
Love this Amy!!! Just back from Vegas!! Loved it!!
Latisha said…
So cute Amy!
Thats cool that you knit/crochet. I wish I had the time to do that.
Ann said…
Another cute one, Amy! You are making it seriously hard not to buy some of that Fabriano paper!
Anonymous said…
Girl, you are so funny! Love the card!
Anonymous said…
ooooh that wooden heart is awesome!
Great what a fancy card, such I never seen!! Nice the little heart on the ribbon, very beautiful.
Best regards from germany,
Anja
Stacey said…
Ooh, super cute! The perfect valentines card! ~x~
lauren bergold said…
oooooh i ♥LOOOOOOVVVVVES♥ me sum o'this!!! (ALL o'this, actually!) & rub-ons are kinda like stamps...just less...ummmmm...well, in my case less smudgey...but you never seem to have that problem!) :)
Carla said…
This is a great graphic card. No noise here,just all the pertinent information. Perfect!! I love dehoarding, too! Have you seen the expensive stuff I've been using lately?! Too fun!
Marlou McAlees said…
Amy this is fabulous!!! love it :) x
Julia Aston said…
Fun sticker on the wooden heart - great design on this card Amy!

STOP telling me about all the wonderful things you are buying!!! LOL!!!
Linda Beeson said…
I love this! It is just so simple and adorable!
Lauren said…
This is so cool! Great card.
Joy said…
what a great, simple card! too cute with that wooden heart!
Becky Carafa said…
Adorable! Love how you combined all that cool stuff to make a fab card!
Savitri said…
Yeah, what the heck... going to A*Muse to just "take a look?" You're either crazy or the real Amy's been abducted!

Love your card, just too cute! I have some Hamblys but haven't used them as much as I thought I would.

Crocheting, huh? I did that a looooong time ago. My grandma taught me but I'm not good. My other hobby is going to put me in a deep monetary hole. Waiting for tax time tho and some sort of indication that the economy will be better.