Winner Day 4 of Blog Candy'orama!

One4Joy said...

oh, you totally rock the cricket, Amy! cute blog candy too...

Susan!!!! Woo hooo sista!!! I tell you gals, this week of blog candy has been soooo fun for me!

Okay, Susan...my friend Susan and I stem back when I would spend hours over on Splitcoaststampers! We have a mutual love of
this. It was my first chandie purchase! She enabled me with these B Line Design Chandeliers. At one point we had a friendly Chandie competition...ahhhhhh...the joys of a mutual love..LOL. Here's the thing, it's sooo much more than just chandeliers, Susan has a way of writing. She truly makes me ponder things after reading her thought provoking blog posts...gotta love that...I do. I also had the fabulous opportunity to meet Susan, live and in person!!! That doesn't happen too much in bloggie land. She is as warm, kind and fabulous as she is in blogland.

Anyways, please hop over and check out her blog, you'll love it!!!!

Comments

Jenny S. (UK) said…
Oh! well done Susan. I have to agree I love her blog too, and her cards are amazing, so out of the box and certainly out of my comfort zone...just how do you learn that, I just suppose it comes naturally to some people. I am so pleased she has won. xx
Susan said…
oh, girl, I am so thankful to win THIS blog candy, the texture on those blooms is amazing! Now if I can just get creative with flowers on my cards, kinda of like ribbon...somethings are just hard to use? BUT I'm gonna try!

So glad you're having fun this week with the give=aways...they've been awesome.

Hugs from down under,

Susan
Ann said…
Yay, Susan! :D
Joy said…
congrats to the winner! love the flowers!
Julia Aston said…
How fun that good bud Susan won your cool flowers! I can't wait to see how she uses them on her creations!!