winner of blog candy week 3.....

Remember this from last Sunday??

The winner for my Martha Extravaganza is:

Tina said...


So lovely!

November 29, 2009 5:50 AM

yahooooooooooo Tina!!!!!!

email me with your snail mail sista and I'll brave the post office for you...LOL.

I'll be back later with the pic for this week's blog candy....I left my camera at my Mom's house last night {grrrr...}....I leave you with some clues though:

....velvet...maya road....7gypsies...

Remember....post a comment on any of my regularly scheduled blog posts for the week and your name goes into a drawing for the blog candy of the week. It is just my small way of thanking YOU for making my blogging experience so very fabulous.

Have you noticed that I've been experimenting with font size? I was thinking my normal size that I had been using was sooo big and I felt like I was 'shouting'...Now I'm thinking this is too small?

Comments

Steph said…
Font looks fine to me hun. x With this rocher ... I mean candy, you are really spoiling us! (or is that an advert just in the UK?) :)
ivy said…
girl, it doesn't matter what size font you use-- i can still hear you 'shouting'!!
congrats to the winner!
Tina said…
Hey, that's me. Thanks amillion Amy!
Kay said…
Congrats, Tina!
Font looks great to me! ♥♥ Kay
Elaine said…
The font looks good to me also, but some may like the bigger size...I'm good either way :)

Nice candy too!! Love the pink Martha - GO TINA, GO TINA, GO TINA!! lol
Dana Gustafson said…
Congrats Tina! You are too sweet AMy! LOve your blog candy idea.