xo & thank you...

Happy Saturday!

Well, my plans changed drastically as I didn't think I was going to be able to go to my friend's mother's memorial service today, but I am...it is located in Eastern Washington so I'm carpooling with another friend of mine. Funerals are definitely NOT fun but I want to be there for my friend even though she will be surrounded by her large family...I know that she'll know that we're there:)

Okay, on to some craftiness...I told you I like Laura's sketch...I'm back at it again!


This time I used my MME Love Me Do papers! The alpha is actually from the T $ Spot...it is flocked!

I wanted to share a side shot so you can see the loopy I made with the paper...

Yup, and the birds/balloon die cut is on pop dots...

This one is going to Winter and her
Cards for St. Jude project! I think the bright & cheery colors will be a good addition to her growing collection!

Okay, I think I mentioned yesterday that I made 2 cards for Pub Subs and one was rejected by me since I found out the paper was 'retired'....Here it is, clean & crisp and check it out Aimes...I actually inked up my Say it With Style set and I've had it less than a month!

That fabbie paper by MME is retired...bought it from a LSS...grrr...oh well, I still love it:)

Okay, thanks for stoppin' by! I'll be back tomorrow with my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday card'ola!

P.S. Remember you have until midnite tonight to leave a comment on my Bling it On post to be part of a random draw for the The Cutting Cafe's Because Nice Matters set!

Comments

Dora said…
Beautiful bright colors, love the birds, have a wonderful weekend!
yyam said…
Fabulous...love the brights, the birds and the large "XO"...perfect! :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
Amy, Love the card and that bird chippie is just too cute.
Kathy Martin said…
Cute and colorful card! Birds make me smile! Thanks for playing along this week at 2S4Y! :) Kathy
Kristie Larsen said…
love those birds! such great colors. and now you have me wishing i would have purchased that Say It With Style. why oh why did I not??
Wow! Us Amy's do think alike! I agree! :-) Super cute card! It's too funny how we used it the same way without knowing!
Laurel said…
Love both cards, especially the first one! Fantastic!
Ingrid Danvers said…
Both cards are gorgeous, Amy. The first one is my favorite. Say It With Style is on its way to me, and I can't wait to play with it.

xoxo
Kay said…
Great cards, Amy! The colors on the first one are so bright and fun! It reminds me of "circus" colors! ;o) The birdies are so cute and of course I love the ribbon loop!!

I know today won't be easy for you but your friend will be so thankful and touched that you drove out to be with her during this difficult time. ♥♥ Kay
Evelin said…
love the way you popped the balloon & birdie on pop dots :) They are indeed cheery in colour :)
cnelson said…
oh what a fun card! I really need to get me some of those Love Me Do pps! So sorry about your friends loss. How nice that you can be there for her. Hugs.
Laura Davis said…
Adorable! What a great friend you are :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura
Angie Tieman said…
Oooh, love this happy, happy card!! So fun!! I am smitten with those darling clouds!
Ann said…
Both are fabby! Love your cheery card for the St. Jude's kids!
Winter said…
So cute! I love the flocked letters! Thank you so much for your help in the card drive! Have a safe trip today! :)
Piali said…
Love them both!! The bright birdie card is awesome!!You are a great friend..have a safe trip!
Shanna said…
So stinkin cute! Love it!Thanks for playing with us!
Sparkplug17 said…
Such pretty cards! Travel safe and your friend will greatly appreciate it!
Lauren said…
Fabulous cards amy. The colors are so bright and happy that they made me smile big. :)
Anonymous said…
`Gorgeous` cards Miss Amy :)xxx
Unknown said…
Such fun fab cards Amy!! :)
Elise said…
Hello, Mrs. FABULOUS! My goodness your cards are a sight for {very!} sore eyes! I love em' both, but the one with the retired MME REALLY sends me! {I despise "retirement" of great product!} I've missed you, dolly-doll! I was at a bit of a Memorial Service myself, just last night - no one likes having to go, but sometimes, {as was the case for me} if it's done very well, with beautiful speakers and lots of love, it can be kind of uplifting... in the "true" celebration of life, kind of way. {Sheesh! Have you missed my long-winded comments! NOT! :0)}
Jen said…
oh, great candy for the eyes today amy!! love it all!:)
Rose said…
Hi Amy! Your cards are so sweet! Your blog always brings a smile to my face when I visit. :)
lauren bergold said…
yes, indeedy, that was a VERY cool sketch of laura's and you my girl have ♥ROCKED♥ it AGAIN!!! i love everything about this ESPECIALLY that fabulous cloud paper...so much so...that i am seriously going to go find/buy some RIGHT NOW!!! (hope you stocked up...i'm gettin' the rest!) :)
Rose Ann said…
Your birds are very sweet, and I love the colors! Love your clean Thank You card as well!!
Kelley Eubanks said…
Both cards are great! That card is perfect for Winters St. Jude drive! So sorry to hear about your friends mother!!
ivy said…
love those T dollar spot finds!
Unknown said…
That is the most frustrating part of submissions, esp when you like a good bargain like myself and on sale usually means discontinued!

These are both super gorgeous! I love those great big discontinued polka dots and those fabby bright birds!

(-: Heidi