life is sweet...

Happy Jacksonbelle Tuesday!

Well, the month is winding down...the shop is still open and will be through the end of the month....the sale has been bumped to 75% off...

I decided to design a scrapbook page for today...although these particular Pink Paislee papers are no longer available in the shop, there are other Pink Paislee papers that need a home:)

I'm still trying to get the hang of photog'ing layouts and need to try this that I read over on the Pink Paislee blog..the ivory panel actually has monochromatic hearts on it...I used some Thickers that I picked up at Big Lots...the Pink Paislee blooms are from the Jacksonbelle store...as I type this up there is still one set left..

Darin and I love to take long walks on the weekends....I love the pacific northwest...I can't imagine living anywhere else...

I was inspired by Twisted Sketch #054:


Please check out the other Jbelle gals for inspiration:

Dawn Lusk

Julie Lacey

Heather Pulvirenti

Windy Robinson

Stephanie Severin

Pam Varnell

Lynda Benden

Tobi Crawford

Jill Dunn

Heather Lee-Reppen

Shemaine Smith

Lindsay Botkin

I'll actually be back tonight at 9 pm PDT with the Whimsy Haven blog hop!

Thanks sooo much for poppin' by:)

Comments

Sparkplug17 said…
Such a lovely layout of you two!
yyam said…
Awww...sweet pic of the lovebirds! :)
I love the Pink Paislee papers!
Anonymous said…
ooh.. this is sweet. I love the photo and layout is gorgeous :D
Els said…
Gorgeous layout! Love those papers!!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! That lo is gorgeous!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo of the two of U and loving those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Bonita Rose said…
beautiful card gf... love those blooms!
Karen B. said…
I continue to love your layouts, they are like really big cards with pictures as you carry all your creativity and design over to them.
Regan said…
that is just SWEET alright!!
Dawn said…
great page Amy!!
Tina said…
Super fab page!
Anonymous said…
Pretty page Amy! The black letters really pop on this layout.
Dora said…
And I love it..wow this is eyecatching!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Fabulous layout of the two of you. I have that same sketch in my todo pile, but not sure I will get to it for a few days. lol
Rose Ann said…
Your page is very beautiful, Amy...and I love your sweet photo! Love the papers and embellishments as well!!
xiumaiyuki said…
ooh, you two look so sweet together!!! Love the layout! You mean there's beaches beyond Hawaii?!!! kekeke
I love your scrapbook pages Amy! Keep them coming:)
Joy said…
another great layout for your scrapbook! you are on a roll... love what you did and such a cute picture! have a good day!
Alice said…
beautiful layout! love it!
Savitri said…
Cute pic and lo!! That paper is gorgeous!! Me like!
Evelin said…
that is such a lovely picture of the two of you :)
Great sketch!
ivy said…
love this LO of you both!
Rose said…
awe what a sweet couple and a beautiful page :)
Angie Tieman said…
Whoo! HOo! We get to see D!!! Yes, I clicked on it for an enlarged view! heh! heh! heh! Awesome layout, the blues are awesome with the black and white photo, you are a natural scrapper!
Kay said…
You two are adorable together!!! Such a wonderful photo and layout. I really love those PP flowers!!
♥♥ Kay
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
Gorgeous photo of you and your beau! Beautiful LO!