Pixiepetals winner!!!!

This is my 2nd post for today..make sure you pop over to see my 2s4y card:)

Happy Saturday Morning!

I wanted to let you all know that I drew for the winner of the wonderful $10 Gift Certificate via random.org for the Pixiepetals Etsy shop....

Drumroll Please....

Angie Tieman
said....

What a bright, fun summer card!! Love it! And as far as those goodies, the crochet flowers are the bumb, yummmm!!

Woot Woot Angie!!!!!!!!

Have a super Saturday peeps...tomorrow is 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday AND I'll be sharing pics of my field trip to the A Muse shop...oy vey..I really just went there to pick up one of their sweet new coffee mugs...really, I did:)

Comments

CONGRATS Angie! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
Angie Tieman said…
Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!! Can't believe it's me!! Thanks sooooo much!!
Savitri said…
Angie doesn't want it. She said I can :P