roll with it...

thursday...almost the weekend....

Sorry for the dark pic...if I lighten it up it washes out the image and we don't want that to happen! This is primarily a Tyggereye Art card! I won a hand carved sushi stamp from Gina and she threw in her sushi digi-kit! The hand carved sushi stamp inks up like a dream...I didn't know what to expect but I love it! I did a smidge of copic coloring but certainly nothing fancy...the image speaks for itself....the gorgeous yellow panel is from the Sushi Tonight? digi-kit...you can't quite tell by the photo but there are asian characters in green...very subtle...very perfect:) Thanks again Gina...you are thee best!!!

The 'roll with it' is from an A Muse clear stamp set....this is going postal to my oldest brother that will be celebrating his birthday on Saturday. I'm packing a priority flat rate box chock full of Japanese food and sending it to him:) I don't know how much of that stuff he can find in North Carolina....

I wanted to share that I have a card in the July/August 2010 Paper Crafts Magazine! I'm pretty excited since it seems like it is my first pub although I was previously in Stampington's Take Ten and Stampers Sampler years ago...

My card was based on a sketch challenge {surprise, surprise!}....

I couldn't be more thrilled that it is a Cosmo Cricket card:) Those of you that have been following me for a smidge know that I adore Cosmo Cricket. The 'hi' is Thickers Vinyl...

Watch for a little crafty announcement that I should be posting soon....

Comments

~* steph :) *~ said…
cute sushi card! love the sentiment, hehe.
wowee, congrats on being published! that's awesome! a very cute card, love the bunny!
thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)
xiumaiyuki said…
Love the subtle sushi card. Simple yet very eye-catching.That is one neat stamp! I haven't seen anything like it. Reminds me of those Asian calligraphy brush paintings.
Angèle said…
Congrats Amy on being publiched!
No surprice girl 'cause you're so talented! Wow!
Dora said…
Whoot for you, congrats girl!
And this card...is beautful!
itsallrosi said…
that sushi card is really cool, and congrats on the pub!
Savitri said…
Cute card and congrats on the pub!! I need to start submitting but just not motivated for some reason. Oh well... it's fun seeing my friends on the mags :)
Evelin said…
Love both your cards!!! :D

They are both so pretty... I love Cosmo Cricket too...!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love what U did with Gina's stamp and sushi kit!! WOW!!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! CONGRATS on the PUB!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
li-bee-ti said…
Oh, Amy, so much congrats!
and great card, as always.
cyber hugs... wink wink
Julia Aston said…
I saw your card in Paper Crafts Amy!!! and I started screaming "whoo hoo"!!!! people were looking at me oddly - LOL!!!

Big congrats and it's such a fun card!

also love your roll with it card - what a fun image and great papers!
Laurel said…
Cute card! I saw your card in PC congrats to you! First of many I'm sure!
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE the Sushi card and Congrats on the Pub...that card is just Fabulous!!!
Aimes said…
Woot woot, girlie! What a seriously cute card, no wonder it's a published creation :D
The sushi card looks delicious! Wow, a hand carved stamp?! What an original piece of art!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Tina said…
I was so excited to see that card in the mag....how wonderful!

And, your card is too cute. That stamp is very cool looking.
Sherry Eckblad said…
CONGRATS again my friend. Such a sweet card.
Tyggereye said…
Cute card!! Congrats on being pubbed!! Thats awesome!
Unknown said…
I was browsing the PC magazine at my sister's house last weekend and I saw your card...CONGRATS!
Rose said…
what a fab card!! Congrats on the pub girl :)
Diana said…
this is so cute. i love it!
Piali said…
Congrats!!! Love the card..I've to go to B&N tomorrow to get this copy.
Alice said…
big congrats, Amy!! both of your cards are fab!!! love them!!
ivy said…
i smiled BIG when i saw your card in the mag!!
i finally got to sit down and read the whole issue from front to back cover in one sitting while ignoring my boys for the whole time being!! felt good!
Anonymous said…
I love love your sushi handcarved stamp... I love the card. Simple but gorgeous!!

CONGRATS on your published card... Totally adorable.. this card reminds me of the childhood game of hiding and hi.lol. Love the bunny :)
Elise said…
Congratulations, COSMO-GIRL! So, awesome! These cards are SO darling, so WELL-CRAFTED and SO you!

(Your posts are really making me HUNGRY for the gooooooood stuff! hee hee}
TesaB said…
Great sushi card and huge Wohooo!!! For you to your publication. It is soooooo CUTE!!!!
Angie Tieman said…
I don't care for sushi but I love your card! hee! Congrats on the pub! I'm so thrilled to be sitting next to YOU!
Rose said…
Congrats on your pub! I'm sure your card is awesome!!! That's so cool. I also love your sushi card and the stinkin' cute little bunny! Hope you have a great weekend, Amy!!
NinaB said…
Congratulations, Amy. I can't wait to get my copy! It's waiting for me in CA.
lauren bergold said…
WOW! YAaaAAaAAaaaY! AWESOME!!! ♥♥♥ (& OF COURSE they picked that card it's AMAZING!!!) ♥♥♥
Unknown said…
Wooty wooty WOOT WOOT!!! Girl, that is so AWESOME!!

(-: Heidi
Kay said…
WoooooHOOOO!!!!!! I'm soooo happy about your card being published. That is BIG time girlfriend and you deserve it SOOO much!!! The card is adorable. Love that bunny and those CC papers!!! Happy Dance...Happy Dance..!!!!!! ♥♥ Kay