Give Thanks..

Hello and Welcome to the New E.A.D Designs Fall Harvest Color Challenge!

Check out this gorgeous color combo:


We got to play with the new Fall Harvest Stickerz!


These stickerz would be great for cards OR layouts...I decided to go the tag/card route:


My patterned paper is a combo of Stampin' up and Imaginisce...boy I was making my little Janome work last night...I stitched the tag and the rust paper...don't know if you can tell but I layered an acetate panel onto the rust paper and stitched it down...I topped the tag off with Stampin' Up striped grosgrain and the acetate panel with a bunch of PTI buttons and Kaiser pearls...

I hope you'll play with us over at E.A.D Designs!  The challenge runs through October 28th...everyone that plays gets 25% off their E.A. D Designs order and 1 random winner will receive a $20 Gift Card to the store!  Sounds like a great deal to me!!!

Make sure you check out what the other E.A.D Design Geeks created: 

Amy C  Jenn  Joanna  Stephanie  and our October Guest:  Julie Tucker-Wolek!

Comments

Totally love this,Amy! This is so Beautiful!!!
Shirl said…
The idea of a clear acetate pocket is soo cool! The recipient would be able to use the tag as a bookmark without destroying the card! ;)
yyam said…
This is just fab Amy! Love the acetate pocket! So clever! :)
Riet said…
What a beautiful card Amy.

Hugs Riet.x
Karen B. said…
Love the big ol' ribbon and the acetate sleeve, great colors too!
de said…
GOREGEOUSNESS! Lovely showcasing of those Stickerz (I WANT!) and I love the contrasting green you used!
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I loveeeeeeeeee how you made the tag removable!!! You are amazing! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Dana said…
So fun to make the tag removable Amy! I love that acetate idea and all your stitching. AWESOME!
Laurel said…
Love this! congrats on the win at Moxie Fab too, woot woot!
Janice said…
Beautiful! Didn't see it at first but love the acetate pocket!
Beth aka BR-T said…
Wowie Amy what an amazing card, love how you incorporated the tag! Beth
Anonymous said…
tag and a card, and acetate pocket.. great idea.... :) lovely card :)
Stephanie Zito said…
Incredible! You are so creative Amy!!! I love how the tag comes out! Great job!
Dora said…
Love those papers, great work Amy!
cnelson said…
fabulous! LOVE the clear pocket idea!
Joanna said…
Oooh! I love how you did the button/pearl thingys..so pretty! :)
Evelin said…
Love this, Amy! and lol.... I agree with Savitri that you are a secret experiment waiting to be exposed! :P
You are a wondergirl! :D
laterg8r said…
love the removeable tag - you could totally use it as a bookmark :D
Emily Leiphart said…
Amy, I love your card with tag creation! It's so clever and fun.
Joy said…
neat card tag layout. this came out so cute. hope you have a wonderful day!
Lynnda said…
Oh Amy not again... he he... this card is totally beautiful.. and how clever you made the tag removable... awesome... gurlfren...xx
Alice said…
love the acetate pocket idea. fabulous card/tag, girl!
ivy said…
you are so good about taking the time to stitch your cards! love your tag!!
Angie Tieman said…
Oooh, love this fall goodness! So warm and cozy looking!
Michele Gross said…
Love this Amy! The pearls on the buttons are down right smoochable!! Darling design :)
Tina said…
Oh my word, this is toooo fun.
Rose said…
fantastic!! love the pocket and your pearls on the buttons :)
Sparkplug17 said…
I love this! Such a gorgeous tag!
Lovin' the pocket and all that stiching! Great card.