good to the last drop...

Welcome to Skipping Stones Design on my blog!


Today we have another Sketch Challenge for you!


For the month of October we have the talented Karen Giron as our Sketch Artist!  I'm a huge fan of her work..


I took her sketch and rotated it...added some Funny Coffee vol. #1:


and Grunge'd it up a smidge:


Here's the end result:)

I was trying to make an attempt to coordinate the paper {umbrellas} with the sentiment {rain}drop..haha...get it?  Oh it's that Seattle humor...coffee...umbrellas...raindrops....the cardbase is pti kraft, the patterned paper is MME and the yellow panel is ala Skipping Stones Design GRUNGE...love that set!

This card has already gone postal to a wonderful bloggie friend, Karen who celebrates her birthday this week....

I hope that you'll join us in the Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge!

You won't wanna miss the fabbie goodness from the other gals on the Skipping Stones Design Team: 

 
and

The lovely Guest Design Team for the month of October:

Karen Giron - Guest Sketch Artist
Shannan Teubner - Guest DT
Lea Lawson - Guest DT


Comments

yyam said…
Wow! What a fab card Amy! Love the sentiment! And the fresh colors! I'm sure Karen will love it! :)
Anonymous said…
o coffee... n birthday. delightful card :) till the last drop :)love this!
TesaB said…
Mmmmm! Gorgeous!!! I'm in love whti those grungy background stamps!!! Awesome!!!
Spardha said…
wow card!.. love the papers!.. and very much love the stamp!.. :)
Alice said…
your card is always so pretty and delightful! Karen will love this!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love the card and that new grunge stamp set. This card just screams ~AMY~!
Lynnda said…
yup... the card is fab!!!...Sweet colors...and I love that COFFEE... so AMY!!!...

Im sure she'll love it...xx
Karen B. said…
Ooh look at all the fabulous patterned paper! And let me tell ya, its even better in person with a handwritten note from THEE Amy! Thank you!
Amy said…
I really need that stamp set! Love this Amy
hehehehehehe..you don't even have to email...I will give you the clue here.... that would be a NOPE! not yet! lol lol lol!! *wink* :):):):):):):):) I soooooooooooo love love love love love this!! And maybe I should make an all brown card with the sun on it...for some AZ humor?!?!?! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Brenda said…
Love your fab coffee card, Amy! Such a bright and perky card- perfect for a morning pick-me-up!
EverydayMe said…
love this coffee card... it's so fun... it reminds me I need another cup.... lol... {{hugs}} Michelle
laterg8r said…
love the raindrop humor :D
Anonymous said…
Oh, Karen will love this card, for sure! It's so cute! :)
Wendy said…
Cute card Amy, I love that coffee set. I say that everytime I visit your blog!! hehe. I hope you have a super day!
Justine said…
Great work Amy, love how you flipped the sketch
Rose Ann said…
Love your java card, Amy!! Such pretty papers too!!
Lea L. said…
Super cute card!! Love the papers you used here! ♥♥♥
Evelin said…
Love it! so bright and colourful! :)
Karen's a lucky chica! :)
Tina said…
Wowsa, this is good to the last drop. What a great card!
Naomi Chokr said…
hahaha! how cute!! :) love the seattle humor :)
Joy said…
woo-hoo! love that coffee card! really loving these ones =) have a good Tuesday!
Meg said…
What a great card! I love the fun bright colors you used, and of course I love a good theme-pun with the umbrellas/coffee/last drop. :)

Glad you dropped by my blog--it's been too long since I stopped by yours! Looks like I have a lot of awesomeness to catch up on!
Ann Kranitz said…
Fabulous set to pair the Grunge set with. They go perfect together!!!!
Anonymous said…
Oh this is awesome Amy! I didn't get the raindrops, umbrella thing (must need more coffee!), but I love it, so genius and awesome!
Jen said…
oh, love it amy!! great details...super fun!1
Dora said…
A gorgeous one, it is delicious;)
Vanessa said…
Super card, Amy!! Love it!
ivy said…
i hate rain! we've had lots of it today! maybe if i got cute rainboots....
li-bee-ti said…
You're just so funny!
I love this card, very creative, I must say... LOL