the best gift of all...

Happy Saturday!!!

I'm always super flattered when someone asks me to design a card...this is one of those cards...

My co-worker saw THIS card and wanted something like it...


All the paper and die cuts are from the Basic Grey Jovial line....that die cut tag is HUGE...my base is 6x6...so you get the picture...The ribbon is from Sherry....do you see the gorgeous Queen & Co green pearls on the round die cut...LOVE them...The button is PTI and the twine is upcycled from Sherry's ribbon packaging:)

I'm always inspired by card sketches and found a new-to-me challenge site via Allison's blog:


LOL...dontcha love their name?  This is the Scrumptious Challenge 47 Sketch:


Well, tomorrow is Sunday and for the first time in forever....I won't have a 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday Card...odd feeling for me...I may just take the day off....I haven't decided yet...it'll be a good time for me to catch up on my December Daily....oh yeah, and write out my Christmas Cards...

 


Comments

~* steph :) *~ said…
super cute, amy! your co-worker will love it! those snowmen are adorable. thanks for sharing and have a fabulous weekend! *hugs* steph :)
Jane said…
ADORABLE! LOVE all the Basic Grey goodness!
Saskia said…
Lovely card!!

Saskia :)
yyam said…
Such a cute card! I love the bright burst of colors!!! :)

Have a great weekend!:)
Sherry Eckblad said…
What a great card and I love that big tag. Now that card for sure will require a nice big square envelope along with some extra postage.
Go ahead take the day off I am waiting to see some more of that December Daily album.
Karen B. said…
Oh fabulous! Great case of yourself but still keeping it different.
Lynnda said…
Such a Fabbie card...I love it Amy...bright happy colors...just so me!!...Enjoy your weekends...double dose the coffee....xoxo
Justine said…
Such a cute card, so fun
Amy said…
You totally deserve a day off :) curl up with the kiddos and watch a Christmas movie!
Ann said…
Cuteness! I love it!
Dora said…
Such a pretty card!
Rose said…
WOW! that is a huge card girl! super FUN :)
enjoy your day "off" and try not to get writers cramp lol
Allison Rankin said…
Gorgeous with the Jovial and fun snowman! Me loves it!
Emily Leiphart said…
This is so sweet, Amy! I love the two snowmen. CUTE!!
Soooo cute!
Yes, write out those cards! I am almost done...
Angie Tieman said…
WowZa! That is one cutie pie card! I love those snowpeople and you're sentiment!
Anonymous said…
So fun and so adorable.. and i love the image and sentiment.. so coolio :D
Tasha said…
Gorgoeus card Amy, love the funky colours and the die cuts. The design is fab
love tasha xx
Mina said…
wow Amy this is fabulous, I love it...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx
Have a wonderful Holiday season