Flashback Friday 5.0 Winner!!!!!

Happy Saturday Peeps...I managed to sleep in today so sorry for the delay announcing the winner of Flashback Friday 5.0!


I wanted to give a big shout out for my Flashback Friday 5.0 Gal Stephanie....


Such a fun challenge...first-new-to-you-technique...I have quite the list of techniques that I now need to try out!!!

Just a reminder that the winner of Flashback Friday 5.0 gets an assortment of this wonderful hand dyed Wrinkle Ribbon from Sherry of the Button Junkie blog!  Woot Woot for Sherry...thanks soo much for being the Sponsor of 5.0!!!


The Winner Winner Chicken Dinner of Flashback Friday 5.0 via Random.org is


Yahoooooooooo!!!!!!!

Get ready ladies...I'm thinkin' that Yvonne is going to think of a good challenge for Flashback Friday 6.0!!!

Flashback Friday will post on Friday, December 17th....this one will probably run a smidge longer because of the holidays:)  I have a FANtastic Sponsor lined up...you won't want to miss it!!!!

Thanks to everyone that played along in 5.0....I hope you enjoyed yourself...I certainly loved seeing all the different techniques! 

Comments

yyam said…
Oh yay!!!! That's me!!! :) Thanks!!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Congrats to Yvonne on winning Flashback Friday. I can't wait to see what you come up with for Flashback Friday 6.0
SmilynStef said…
Huge Congrats! ... I had so much fun checking out all of the great technique designs.
Justine said…
What a wonderful prize, Congratulations. Hope I can join in the fun next go round!
Rose said…
Congrats Yvonne!!!
OK go easy on us *wink wink*
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Yvonne! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Anonymous said…
how awesome, sorry I missed the last FF I hope to get to the next!
Lynnda said…
YAY... YAY...Yvonne... yes its you...CONGRATS... eh...xoxo
Yay Yvonne! Can't wait to see what you do with all that ribbon ;>)
Anonymous said…
wowee... congrats Yvonne..
wondering what your flashback challenge will be :p
Janice said…
Congrats Yvonne! Go easy on us 'old folks'!
Kryssi said…
congrats!! hi amy!!