lucky me...

I'm BEYOND thankful for my bloggie friends...they always shower me with their kindness....I wanted to share with you some of the recent happy mail that has arrived:

First up is some double goodness from the fabbie Annie:


Seriously, how spoiled am I that I get 2 cards AND goodies?!!!!  Thanks soooooo much Annie...you're thee best!!!

Ivy is my Hero Arts girl....I had a feeling she'd have a sweet holiday card and YUP...she never disappoints:


Laura...she is the queen of CAS with Pizazz....check out this card...

Wet & Dry embossing with glitter...swoon...gotta love that AND baker's twine...woot woot!!!

Okay, I can't remember how I stumbled onto Ms. Megan's blog but she is thee most enthusiastic and positive thinking person I know:)


She sent me a festive card...a handmade owlie...woot woot...and check out the stack of cards....hello darling!

Piali, you all gotta know this multi-talented blogger extraordinaire...


GASP...her coloring skills are out of this world...her card making skills are fantabulous and her generosity is overwhelming....dudes...you are going to see a ton of owlies soon...and that white giftie bag is full of embellies...I wanted to show off the packaging!

Next up is a Pinky card...I met Pinky via SCS...


I keep hoping that she'll start up a blog so that she can show off all her wonderful creations...you gotta love her card, totally creative and just makes me smile!

Thanks for letting me share my happy mail....

Ladies, thank you soooooo very much for thinking of me....I trulyappreciate it.....

Comments

Anita Rex said…
Lucky you, such happy mail! Love seeing what you got greeted with at the mailbox! Wanted to let you know I am sorry I haven't been leaving much comments lately, it's been busy with Christmas and sickness over here!
You get all this happy mail 'cause you are such a happy person yourself :>)
Happy mail is the best! I love it so! What great friends you have! :-) Amy
Jennifer said…
WOW!! LOTS of great stuff and awesome cards!! What GREAT friends!! (= Enjoy your goodies!!
Jay Gee said…
Wow you are really being spoiled .. he he. You have some very talented friends!
Lynnda said…
Very Lucky lady... with great bloggy mates.... nice eh being spoiled especially during this wintry chrissy mood... YAY... happy mail ...happy Amy...woot woot sista...
Anonymous said…
Wowee Amy.. you are not only just lucky, coz you have just the biggest Heart!..:)

So glad they arrive on time and so glad that you like them :)

Thanks for the shout out, you have been my greatest supporter in my blogging journey... muncho gracias.. **BIG GRIN**
Rose said…
Well look at all the hand made cards!! **wink wink**
how fun :)
Piali said…
You deserve to be spoiled with all the best things...because you're the sweetest of all!
I'm glad you liked the owlie...I can't go past any owlie craft stuff with thinking of you!
Enjoy your goodies!!
Thanks for such sweet words... they're too big for a little crafter like me:)
Happy Holidays!!
Helen F. said…
Awww, sweet gifts for a sweet lady!
I love all your crafty treats, Amy :O)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love these!! Those elf shoes are ADORABLE! Merry Christmas!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Shirl said…
Those are lovely lovely cards and goodies! I wouldn't call this lucky, Amy... it's simply the love bounced back to you...a boomerang effect :))
Tracey said…
Thanks for sharing your "happy mail" I am a true believer in what goes around comes around......so your sweetness to all of us is sure to return to you, and it did!!! Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones! Hugs,
TRace
~* steph :) *~ said…
fabulous happy mail, amy! happy holidays to you and yours! *hugs* steph :)
Alice said…
lucky you! these are fabulous! thanks for sharing!
Megan said…
:) Happy HOlidays my dear!!!
xoxoxo
Elise said…
SUCH great cards - you have some MIGHTY talented friends!
Janetcraft said…
Wow Amy, this year you are getting more lovely cards, my guess..am I right? So sweet of Annie for sending you on time!
Anyway, I am on long holiday and hardly get in touch with crafty stuff until Jan 2011. But still looking at some blogs..including yours...Merry Christmas and have a lovely holiday!
Embley Veronica said…
These are fantastic cards! I'm partial to the Hero Arts reindeer one, but not a one in the group isn't gorgeous. You have some pretty darn cool friends. :)