to a deer friend...

Hello!

Saturday....Yesterday was a big day in the household...my girl now has braces....she's been a trooper and not complaining too much...

I've been enjoying making Card Tags...a mega tag:)
 

**sigh**  I have so much Christmas paper....I'm hoping to make a huge dent in my stash within the next couple of weeks...Gotta love Basic Grey's Jovial....Added some lace and an A Muse sentiment...

I was inspired by Kazan's Sketch 67:


Check it out....a non-holiday card!  I'm getting together with a bunch of gals tomorrow and I made this for the hostess with the mostess...I have to say it was one of my more labor intensive cards and no stitching?!   There is a ton of Copic coloring...


The music note paper, green polka dots and yellow paper are all Dear Lizzie, the blue base is PTI Hawaiian Shores, the polka dots are CHF and the Cuckoo Clock is of course, Hero Arts...my friend is a HUGE blue fan & collects whimsical cuckoo clocks....this card just screams her name....

Here's my Echo Park Paper Self-Challenge Card #4:


It's a truly clean and simple card...the die cut and green strip are from the Echo Park Merry Christmas line {the winter wonderland is on glue dots}....I topped off the card with some fun zig zags..

I'm slightly behind on my December Daily BUT I'm not going to stress about it...next year I might try doing Tim's Tags...


Day 2:  Starbucks 'tis the season'....I love Starbucks during Christmas...I'm such a Starbucks-a-holic and love all their giftie items....When I took the pic of the coffee bags I heard the boy call me a tourist and walk away....grrr....All the paper/embellies are from the Making Memories Noel line...did you see that I was able to sneak in a fun coffee cup from one of my many thickers sets?  I may tweek this layout later and add a starbucks coffee sleeve...

Tomorrow is 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday...a FUN Sponsor and an announcement...



Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my... so many lovely projects :)My favourite of the lot would.. Live in the Moment.. love the colours, and copic colourings :)

Just marvel at your speed, creativity and colours skills.. great gift to have :)
Evelin said…
oooohhhhhh my goodness!!!!! Love love love your cards! can you be more creative than this??? I wish to have your creativity, sista! :)
MANSI said…
wow!!love lovee loveee them,alll.Amy you r amazing..
Sherry Eckblad said…
Hope the girls braces aren't giving her too much problems. Love all of your cards especially the clean and simple one using the echo park papers.
Have fun with the girls I plan on staying in where it is warm and the snow is not blowing.
Alice said…
lovely tag card and the cuckoo clock one is so cute. you are a thoughtful friend! love love that fab CAS one, totally fab and you go girl! love your december daily. too bad you are not doing tim's tags this year. =) love your work, Amy!
Karen B. said…
Oh crafty time with the gals, it sounds like to much fun! Really love the bright card in the middle with the polkas in the background, sure to be a hit with your hostess!
Jennifer Rzasa said…
Beautiful cards, Amy! I especially love the cuckoo clock, and it seems perfect for your friend
Aimes said…
Ha! Now that is one MEGA tag! Just love that pun based sentiment too ;D
Oooh and you rock the CAS style too! Is there any style you can't conquer, girlie?
Have a fabby weekend!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Lisa said…
Hee - love your Starbucks page! I was doing the same thing in Starbucks the other night (luckily the workers were too preoccupied to really care what the "crazy foreign lady" was doing, lol (although I did get a few looks from another customer). : )
Laurel said…
Oh gosh Amy, such fun projects!
Woaaa...Amy...I love them All! The Cuckoo card just ...soooo sweet!
Latisha said…
LOVE the huge Mega Tag...love it!!
I too have way too much holiday paper...well paper in general lol
have a great weekend!
xoxo
latisha
Ann said…
Wowie, that is a lot of goodness in one post! I really love your CAS Echo Park card!

I self-imposed a ban on new Christmas stuff this year...I'm using whatever mix I have in my stash!
YAY for braces! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that tag, the card and LOVING your Dec. Daily page!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ivy said…
i didn't know you even owned markers! LOL! great job on the coloring!
should i set aside money now for brandon's braces? he is FOR SURE getting them when he's ready.
have a great weekend!
Ginny Larsen said…
all of these are fabulous! i love the card tag for 2s4y! :D and your CAS card is rockin!

oh, and i'm a little behind in my Dec. Daily, but you have ME beat in posting! i'll have to get on that :D
Lynnda said…
Oh GalPal... Hats off to you eh... !!! You creation ...your blog update...woot woot sista...

Love all of the projects...my fave..the tag and live in the moment card!!! Simply beautiful!!...xoxo
xiumaiyuki said…
oh my, so much goodness in this post!!! Love them all!
Elise said…
OMG! You are SERIOUSLY, the busiest and MOST prolific and creative crafty girl! WhatEVER do you do in your SPARE time!?! hee hee These are fabulous! YOU are FABULOUS! Must say that after making all of those cards, you should just be able to write LOVE, Amy! Right? heeee heee hah hah! Best of luck with all of that: I'm TOTALLY in denial about Christmas! Ack!
Valerie said…
Love these Amy but I'm particularly fond of the Jovial card - that line is my new fave.
Have fun tomorrow and I hope your daughter is feeling well with her new braces!
Dora said…
Busy Amy, I think that will be your nickname, and I love all your creations...as always:)
Tyggereye said…
To a dear friend. That card is perfect!~ I love it. Really pretty.
Tina said…
Loving all these fun porjects.
Emily Leiphart said…
Amy, I am SO loving all of these but darn you for showing the cuckoo clock because I've been eyeing that one for the longest time! ;) The first card has the most fabulous shape to it - must try that!!
You are cranking out the cards, so no stressing about your daily project. There is always January :>)