you're snow wonderful...


It's Tuesday which means the Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge...it's been wonderful having Maile Belles as our Guest Sketch Artist for December!!!  This sketch is super fun...I did my own little spin on it...


Here's my fun monochromatic card with POW:)


I managed to use some older MME Christmas paper, Colorful Christmas...the ink is Color Box Chalk/Pink Pastel.  Do see that I used 2 different Skipping Stones Design sets?

The snowflakes are from Brrrrthday:


I popped a pearl in the center of each snowflake...

The sentiment is from Sassy Snow:


Did you notice the fun zig zag stitching on the sentiment panel?

I love that both sets can easily take you through the winter and beyond...not just for the holidays!

I'm also linking my card to the Caardvarks final challenge, Monochromatic Cards...

You won't wanna miss the fabbie goodness from the other gals on the Skipping Stones Design Team:
and our December Guest DT:
Maile Belles-Guest Sketch Artist
Kelley Eubanks-Guest Designer

Just a reminder of the fun Skipping Stones Design Blog Candy that I have up for grabs... the Funny Coffee vol#1 set:


Leave me a comment on my Tips & Techniques post on the Skipping Stones Design blog AND my sneaky peek post on my blog for TWO chances at the candy...oh yeah, you do have to answer one question when you leave a comment on my blog, but it is easy smeasy:)
Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!!!

Comments

TesaB said…
Wohaaa for a happy colorful card - it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ivy said…
love the pinky-red! great sketch too!
Saskia said…
Lovely card Amy!!

I wish you a Happy 2011!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)
Loveeeeeeeeeee that card Amy!! LOVING all the RED!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Els said…
Love your monochromatic card, Amy!!!! Great stitching accents!!
Love the sketch!!! I might have to try that one out today!!! Your card is fabulous love the colors!!!!
lauren bergold said…
yes indeedy this is totally a monochromatic card with ♥POW♥ indeed!!! love those stamps, and particularly how you've used them! (totally dig the SSD set names...especially "BRRRRRRRTHDAY"!!!) :) :) :)
Ann said…
LOVE the monochromatic look!
Megan said…
How wonderful!!!
xo
Jess said…
Very cute card! Love the monochromatic look!
Brenda said…
beautiful card, Amy! I love the pink with the snowflakes.
Wendy said…
Oh Amy! This is so cute! Great job!
~* steph :) *~ said…
very festive and cheerful card, amy! love it! thanks for sharing and have a great day!!! *hugs* steph :)
Piali said…
Beautiful card Amy!!!
Hugs~
Tina said…
Loving the pinks and red, perfect!
Allison Rankin said…
FABU! Must try this sketch!
Riet said…
What a beautiful card Amy.

Hugs Riet.x
wendipooh13 said…
ohhhh totally lovin your CUTE card!!!! and congrats on the Nikki showcase!!!!
xiumaiyuki said…
Lovin' this super sweet card!!
Valerie said…
so pretty Amy - love all that color!!
Lynnda said…
Girlie Sista... I just love it...simply gorgeous colors!!!...woot woot... gotcha woot in my loot....Thanks Amy its darn cute!!!...big hugs bebe....muackssss...xoxo
Dora said…
This is a great card!
Rose said…
LOVE it :) POW is right!!!!
Barb Turpin said…
I love the pink with the red - so cute...looks like you've been quite busy!
Helen F. said…
Such a cheery color combo, Amy! Love this happy card :o)
Emily Leiphart said…
Pink and red makes a wintery card cozy! I love your layout for this, Amy!
Alice said…
very pretty in pinks! fab card!
Anonymous said…
Lovin these colors together, pink and red are so fun! Awesome paper and I love the stitching above the sentiment!