29 again?

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

I'm back with the EAD Designs Blog Hop!
{if officially starts at 10 am EST}

You should have arrived her from Liz's Blog:  Liz's Paper Loft

If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the NEW EAD Designs blog!

We slinging out a freebie every week....wanna win some EAD Designs goodness?  Start at the EAD Designs blog...leave a comment...complete the blog hop, leaving a comment on everybody's blog...your name goes into a random drawing....how easy is that?  Get inspired and you might just win some goodies!!!!

Today I have a fun birthday card to share!


I used the co-branded Paper Smooches/EAD Designs Birthday Sentiment Stickerz!


Did you see this?!!!


Very Coolio, eh?

My card was inspired by the latest CR84FN Challenge:


Remember that the EAD Designs Summer Fun Challenge ends on Thursday!


Now hop on over to Stephanie's blog:  {Dream Create Inspire}

recipe:
cardstock:  stampin' up
cardstock:  crate paper
stamps:  PTI
ink:  memento rich cocoa
other:  ead designs/paper smooches birthday sentiments stickerz, PTI dies, american crafts ribbon, crate paper journal card.

Comments

Dora said…
What an amazing card! Love the flowers!
Lynnda said…
Gorgeous card .. Sista... Me love it!! I wish I am!! .. hugs xoxo
Joy said…
WOW! love this colour combo, so striking..hugs!
Saskia said…
Lovely card Amy! :)
Piali said…
WOW!!! Lovely card...love how mixed the flowers..Fab!!
SHIP FREE?!?!?!?!?! Ohhhhhhh be still my heart!! Need to remember to place an order once I have moved!! I love me some EAD!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that card!! LOVING that Crate paper and the flowers!! And geeeeee how did you know I am 29 again??? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Sherry Eckblad said…
love it! absolutely love your card. I think I might need some of those stickerz.
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous card Amy.. Heart this colour combo.. Love the dotty red, red blooms and topping with a lovely rose :D
Anonymous said…
Beautiful! I love the roses and the color combination.
TFS!
Lauren
Lindsay said…
LOVE LOVE love it! Great card Amy!
farmhouse-story said…
such an adorable card design, amy:) love the dots and flowers!
Janice said…
Super design and I love the flowers!
StampinCathy said…
I just love this fun and inspiring birthday card. Love how you did the different flowers.
Tracey said…
LOVE it Amy!!!!
Laurel said…
Such a fun card, love it!
oh my goodness! your card is so pretty, I love this color combo!
liz :o)
cnelson said…
Such a FAB card! LOVE the flowers!
Angi Barrs said…
Adorable. Love the polka dots and the flowers. :)
Mona Pendleton said…
So pretty Amy! Love the fabric blossom! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)
Court said…
This is just BEAUTIFUL Amy!!!
Joanna said…
Very cute AMy! Lovin' those red flowers..and the colors rock! :)
Sylvia said…
Lovely card, Amy and beautiful roses!
Jennifer said…
LOVE the flowers and DP! Great card!! (=
Tina said…
Heheehehe, so fun!
Pearl said…
what a fun and cute card!
Dana Gustafson said…
he he hee, I'll happily take 29 again! Cute card Amy!
Lillian Child said…
One of my favorite sentiments! And perfect to pair with that beautiful flower!
Joy said…
what a sweet card! love the reds and the flowers. hope you had a wonderful Easter! have a good Monday!
Tyggereye said…
That is cute. Great card! :)
katieo said…
I love that the sentiments have lots of diferent sayings and fonts on one sheet
katieoscreations@gmail.com
joydee1963 said…
super great card!joydee1963 at yahoo dot com
xiumaiyuki said…
Striking card!!! So pretty!
Sparkplug17 said…
Such a gorgeous card! I love the flowers!
Alice said…
love those flowers and your design. fabulous card, Amy!
yyam said…
Gorgeous card Amy! Love the bold mix of patterns! And the blooms! :)
Rose said…
i am 29 and holding, but don't tell anyone! LOL
super card girl :)
Deborah Frings said…
Great card - such fun!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!
Martha said…
Wow, gorgeous card Amy!!!
Cake Addiction said…
Cute card! I just bought the Birthday Sentiment stickers! I am now inspired!! Thanks!
Anonymous said…
Dang, you are SO stinkin good at incorporating challenges!! This is waaaayyy too gorgeous for prime time!! =)
Debbie Bonczek said…
Hmmm . . . 29 and holding! Very cute card. Great color combination!
Beautiful - love the bright red flowers and cute sentiment!
Regan said…
for me...you shouldn't have...bwahahahahahaa
gorgeous card Amy!!love the polka dot pp and the mix of flowers!! the red bloom really pops!! :)
Deb Hickman said…
Very pretty, love the polkadot papers and the flowers.xxx