..and the winners are...

Happy Saturday!!!!

First of all, thanks to everybody that helped me celebrate my birthday:)  I had fun seeing all your smiley faces in the linkies:)



Let's get to business, shall we?


Winner of my Day 1 of Birthday Blog Candy goes to:



Winner of my Day 2 of Birthday Blog Candy goes to:



Winner of my Day 3 of Birthday Blog Candy goes to:



Winner of Birthday Blog Candy Day 4 goes to:



Winner of the Birthday Blog Candy Day 5 goes to:



Winner of my Birthday Blog Candy Day 6 goes to:



...and the Winner of my Birthday Blog Candy Final Day goes to:


Whew!  That's alotta candy ladies:)

Here's the thing, I have been so very fortunate to win a ton of candy from all you lovely ladies and other blogs that it is just my small way of "paying it forward"...

Thanks again for playing along...ladies, send me an email with your snail mail!!!!
my email is on my sidebar-->>

A ginormous shout out to the ultra-uber talented Karen Baker for designing my fab Blog Candy badge:)

P.S.  I'll be back with my scrappy saturday 5.0 post...gotta wait for the sun to rise...good grief, got up much-too-much early this morning...ugh...I'll be ready for a nap around 1 pm:)

Comments

Evelin said…
Omg!!! I won!?!?!!!!!! Wow!! What a happy blessed gal, I am! Thank you sista! Hope u had a wonderful birthday celebration!! :)
Heather Rogers said…
Congratulations everyone. Happy Belated Birthday Amy. Hope you had a fabulous day. :)
Hugs~
Woot! Woot!! CONGRATS everyone! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
MicheleV said…
congrats to all the winners!
Amy you are so kind!
Linda Breedlove said…
Congratulations to all of you who won Amy's fabulous candy! She's a sweetheart!!!
Thanks for being so generous, Amy!
June Houck said…
Congrats to all the winners. Amy, happy birthday to YOU!!!
~jan said…
Congrats ladies! Enjoy your goodies!
Rose said…
Woot woot! I can't believe I won something!! YAY! Congrats to all the other lucky ladies that won, too! Thanks for making my weekend, Amy!!
Rose said…
woot woot!! congrats ladies :)
TesaB said…
Congratulations ladies!!! :):):)
~* steph :) *~ said…
congrats to the lucky winners! hope you had a happy happy birthday celebration, amy! have a great weekend! *hugs* steph :)
Karen B. said…
You are ultra uber talented too and equally as sweet, Amy~
farmhouse-story said…
congrats, everyone--enjoy!
Sylvia said…
Congrats to all you lucky winners! Isn't Amy the greatest? I hope you had a great Birthday, Amy!
Angi Barrs said…
Congrats everyone. :)
Alice said…
congrats to all winners!
Lynnda said…
WOOT WOOT.... CONGRATS Winners... hugs...xoxo
C said…
No way! Yes, way! I actually won? Thanks so much birthday girl and kudos to Karen too. That's an awesome candy banner! Happy Birthday once again!
Sandy Ang said…
Thanks Amy ! You're so sweet
Janice said…
Ginormous congrats to all the winners!
Audrey Pettit said…
Woot! Congratulations everyone!
Anonymous said…
oh wow.... I m drooling over my candy :)

Thanks Amy... Hope you have had a great birthday!
Anonymous said…
Congrats, lucky winners!! Ain't AmyT the best???!!!