Good Company...

Today starts the newest EAD Designs Color Challenge!!!!  I'm actually the hostess with the mostess on the EAD Designs blog today so I'd love for you to leave me some of that fabbie bloggie love over there for me:)


Oy Vey!  Dontcha LOVE that combo?!!!!!

Check out the absolutely fabulous coordinating stickerz:  Good Company


Aren't they sooo much fun...soooo many possibilities!!!!

I decided to go CAS...


The PTI sentiment reads:

you are chair-ished.

Love that!

So I hope that you play along...link up and you'll always be a winner at EAD Designs!


**BRAKs**

I'm so very lucky to have such fab bloggie friends...check out what fellow Canadian Michele sent me:


Absolutely fit for a queen!!!!

Next up is my neighbor Sparkle...that girl and her love of color...me likey:


She used the Sparkle Creations Shopping Emily...how perfect is that for me and my Ninja Shopping Skills?!

Woooooo hoooooo...I scored my own Shopping Emily too!


Yuppers...you'll be seeing that paper pieced up soon:)

Thanks Ladies for making my birthday that much more special...gotta love happy mail!!!!

Comments

yyam said…
Love it when you do CAS! Awesome white space....love the chair! :)
Lindsay said…
FUN FUN FUN Amy!!
Loveeeeeeeeeeee your card...that chair is fabulous!! And yayyyyyyyyyyyy for happy birthday mail! :):):):):):):):):)
Jingle said…
Absolutely GORGEOUS stickers and I love the card you created with them!!!
farmhouse-story said…
great card and happy mail today, amy!
~jan said…
Love your "chair-ished" card-who wouldnt love getting that? :) YAY for crafty neighbors and friends!
cnelson said…
So FAB! LOVIN' that chair!
Tyggereye said…
I'm in love with that color combo. IN LOVE. Those stickers too. Great CAS card!! :)
Tasha said…
Great Cas card - love the colour combo and i love chairs!
love tasha xx
Audrey Pettit said…
My gosh, your card is so adorable, Amy! Love the simple design and love that sentiment with the fun chair image. :)
And what cute goodies you received for your birthday. Toooooo fun!
Laurel said…
You lucky girl you! love your card!
Sylvia said…
What a cute sentiment to use with that chair! Fabulous card, Amy!
Tina said…
Such a fun card Amy! Love its simplicity and impact.
Love your birthday goodies too!
June Houck said…
Lovely, Amy! Thanks for sharing your happy mail. I hope this was your best birthday ever :)
TesaB said…
YAY! Loooove your chairy card. Such a lovely CAS card!!!!
Karen B. said…
I hope your birthday day was fabulous Miss Amy! Love the cool CAS card with the chair. Perfect colors.
Lynnda said…
LOve your CAS card... SIMPLY Beauty!!!....

Missy you one lucky DUCK.!!.. love those happy mail... hugs...xoxo
Angi Barrs said…
Love, love, love the color combo. I may have to play with this one. :) Adorable happy mail too. :)
Rose said…
fab color combo and i think i have that stickerz set somewhere :) that's not cheating is it??? LOL

LOVE your CAS card girlfriend :)

can't wait to see shopping emily paper pieced up :)
CAS is soooo good :>) That is a wonderful color combo, oh if only there were more hours in a day so I could play, play, play!
Sherry Eckblad said…
another fabulous card Amy. I love all the cards and goodies too.
Alice said…
love love all the white space on your card. absolutely fabulous!
C said…
Cool projects...loving those stickers!!
Anonymous said…
Chair-ished, absolutely cool!!