scrappy saturday winner!!!

Thanks to all of you that played along with the scrappy saturday feature!   I loved seeing how things inspired YOU....let's take a peek, shall we?













I know...aren't they all super magnificent?!  I love seeing everybody's take on a sketch...their use of color....how they feature a picture....their use of embellies....ahhhh...it's as if I picked up a whole new hobby:)

I used random.org to pick a winner....



Yahoooooooo Ryann!!!!!

Email me your snail mail and I'll get your prize out to you:


I've actually decided to send everybody that linked up a little something...so if you ladies can email me your snail mail, I'll send out some happy mail to you!!!!!!


Comments

Loveeeeeeeeeee what everyone created!! CONGRATS to Ryann! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Tammy said…
Wow! These are awesome layouts! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Sylvia said…
Congrats, Ryann! Your page is beautiful. Actually I love them all! I wanted to scrap my cats so I am glad to see someone did! That page is too cute. Thanks Amy for getting me to come out of my box and do a page! Happy Scrappy Saturday, Amy!
Rose said…
congrats Ryann :)
of course i LOVE the cute little kitty!!!

all are fantastic!! could you all scrap my pics for me??? lol
Ryann said…
Aww, thank you Amy! I'm so happy to have won - those stamps are adorable! :)

I'm so glad you started up this scrap challenge, you definitely have helped me get some stuff done!!
Elise said…
WOWWWWWWW!!!!! These layouts are INCREDIBLE! What a wonderful circle of inspiration you've created, darling Amy! FUN, FUN! Congratulations!
MicheleV said…
the layouts are awesome!
I planned on playing along - it didn't happen...soon I hope!
Unknown said…
Wonderful LO's by all..fabulous! I need to get working on LO's and will come back here for inspiration! Congrats to Ryann!
Jay Gee said…
These all look wonderful :)
Lynnda said…
CONGRATS Ryann... your page is simply Gorgeous and fabulous too...

Thank you Sista... you too sweet... hugs...xoxo
Alice said…
fabulous entries! congrats to the winner!
Sandy Ang said…
Congrats Ryann. Love your adorable kitty LO !
Angie Tieman said…
Those pages are all so fabulous! It looks like a design team post!