Countdown to Christmas: Day 3

Happy Friday...seriously, TGIF!

I'm back again with my Day 3 bags for the kids:


{well actually it's just one of two of the bags today}
EDITED to add bag #2!

Originally this bag was a different design, I decided to re-design it when I saw it uploaded on my blog in Preview form.  I'm much happier with it now and  I'm glad that I added a poinsettia bloom because now I only have like 98 of them....LOL...and that Pink Paislee brad?  Love it...dehoarded it...patting myself on the back for using what I have:)

These are obviously easy smeasy...just a lot of fussy cutting and you know me, I gotta do a smidge of stitching or it just doesn't seem finished to me.

Yesterday the bags were filled with Japanese Gel Pens:)  I never know what they get until I fill the bags in the morning.  Did I mention how much I LOVE the Japanese dollar store?  :)

I have a ton of projects to work on this weekend along with finishing my Xmas cards...I realized that my list was much too long so those that don't get Xmas cards will get Valentine's Day cards:)

Comments

yyam said…
Awww....so cute! I love gel pens! :)
farmhouse-story said…
adorable cute, amy! yay for dehoarding:)
Loveeeeeeeeee these!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Audrey Pettit said…
Love little kraft bags! They just make me happy with their sweet size, and I love how you've decorated them. The stripey paper is so happy and I adore the snowman and snowball sentiment. The pink just makes me smile.
Karen B. said…
I like your thinking on the cards, I might just do New Year's because there is no way I can finish Christmas ones! These bags are so much fun, and once again, it is a wonderful idea!
Kelly Booth said…
So Cute Amy...Love the colors you used too!! Hugs....
What a fun little bag... dehoarding is good and Christmas cards are over-rated (ha ha, I just did photo cards, too much pressure).
Linda Breedlove said…
What darling little bags... and each center makes your flowers look different... this one's fabulous!!!
Laurel said…
They are so sweet!
Angi Barrs said…
EEEK...love your little bags. Great gift idea. :)
Sylvia said…
Love your Snow Buddie, Amy! That is one of my favs for this season, the pink paislee papers and embellies! Have a wonderful day.
Aimes said…
Yay for dehoarding, girlie and for one fabby project too! I love this sweet idea of filing those envies with a treat on the countdown to Christmas (which is scarily close!)
Oooh guess what I got this week? One super duper card from YOU! Thank you so much! There's a card heading your way across the pond, hopefully you'll receive it soon :)
Hugs!
Aimes
x
Elise said…
Soooooooo clever, you ARE! {I feel the same way about the stitching! Yikes!} These are FUNNNNNNN!
Dora said…
This is so very cute, so sweet!
wendipooh13 said…
those are super fun and cute!!!
June Houck said…
Love these! The stripes are so fun and happy :)
Jen W. said…
Cute! Good luck with all your projects this weekend. I have to finish my 72 card order for Tuesday! Oy!
Anonymous said…
yip, the poinsettia is a nice touch! so cute.
Sherry Eckblad said…
I might have to lift this idea for next year for Micah and Cassie.
Lynnda said…
Gotta love that bag!!!Supa cute!!!...hugs..xoxo