LESSology Challenge #15: Bookends

This is my 2nd post of the day...please click HERE for my EAD Designs post!

It's here...the new challenge over at LESSology:


Our Sponsor is



If you've been following me for a while, you know that I'm on the EAD Designs Team and I absolutely LOVE their products!!!!  Curious about their collections?  Check out the EAD Designs Flickr Gallery!

Here's a sneak peek of my project...


I'll have a full reveal on Thursday...check out the other sneaks by the LESSology Design Team!

Can't wait to see how you're inspired!!

Comments

Can't wait to see yours!!
Rose said…
can't wait to see what you created!!
*how do i use book ends with my kindel?? lol
Lynnda said…
I can't wait to see yours... I love this challenge... very exciting!!! Hugs...xoxo
Audrey Pettit said…
Looking forward to seeing what you came up with!