hello, how are you?


H a p p y  J u l y!!

It's going to be a busy & fun month on my blog!

Check out today's card:




I always love a fab sketch!

NinaB has done it again!

I used



and



I {heart} the Pink Paislee Declaration Collection!!!

Check out the set available at Paper Issues!


My card is also for the Paper Issues current challenge:



I love the hip red/white & blues combo on this collection!

Remember...


Use Amy12 for 20% off in the Paper Issues shop!

Okay...now I can't wait to see how The Craft's Meow Sketch Challenge i n s p i r e s YOU!!

You do NOT have to use TCM stamps to enter the challenge. However, if you are the winner and you have used TCM stamps on your entry, you will not only receive a TCM stamp set of choice as your prize, but also a coupon for 15% off one additional stamp set of choice which can be used one time within 30 days!!! 

The Craft's Meow Sketch Challenge runs until July 31st @ 9 pm pacific!

Comments

Gorgeous card, Amy! So fresh and summery! I have never checked out Paper Issues-thanks for the enabling! :-)
Georgiana said…
Very pretty card and look at those papers...the colors are amazing!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
Lynnda said…
Gorgeous card...love the colors...and the pp used....and I heart the stamps too... Awesome... HUgs...xoxo
jessica said…
gorgeous card Amy!!! LOVE the papers!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love the card and those papers are fabulous!
Annette Allen said…
love this new sketch...your card is amazing..that flower is one of my favorites...love it
Jessi Fogan said…
Yay, a blogger that will be busy over the summer! Last year I felt so bereft with everyone taking vacations & such...still need my mojo lifted when it's hot outside :) I love these colours together - that blue is so fun & fresh, and all the graphic elements are funky!
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! i love love love the colors, the arrows and loving the flower!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!
Lynn said…
I love the gorgeous color combo...so fab!
Karen B. said…
Oh this is amazing Amy, perfect patterns for the stamps!
Carla said…
This card is perfect. You've always been a master at mixing paper! I love this paper and the stamps you mixed with it.
Virginia L. said…
Love your take on the sketch, Amy! The colors are so pleasing to the eyes!
xiumaiyuki said…
I love this gorgeous card!! Love the colors.
Inkyfingers said…
What a bright cheery card. Love those colours!
Linda Breedlove said…
Fantastic, Amy... love your design and the fabulous RED!
Angie Tieman said…
Great card! I do love that yummy paper!!
wendipooh13 said…
ohhhh lovin this one!!!
Aimes said…
D'oh! Smacking my forehead today, teamie! Forgot that June had 30 days and not 31 so I'm a day out with the TCM sketch! LOL!
Well at least you totally rocked it and I hope to get mine ready for later this month!
Hugs!
x
TesaB said…
Super gorgeous card, Amy!!! Love the papers too!!! HOpe your weekend was (is) a great one!
Jay Gee said…
Super card Amy, love your mix of papers :)
Mona Pendleton said…
Beautiful bloom Amy and I LOVE the patterned paper ;)
Rose said…
well hello to you too! i am fine how are you? ;)

such a pretty card :)

*i keep forgetting to shop at TCM :( need to make a note!!
Angi Barrs said…
Love the fab colors!
Anonymous said…
Holy jeepers, I might have to play along...looove that sketch!!
Ann said…
Mmm, totally digging the red, white, & blue!
Jen Cuthbertson said…
Those papers are gorgeous - I love red and aqua together!! Great take on the sketch this month!
Unknown said…
gorgeous! the color contrasts are so pretty :)
Alice said…
yummy patterns and colors! lovely card, Amy!
Laurel Geisbush said…
Awesome paper! The colors and patterns. Lovely card!!
Oooo, I like! I am on a red white and blue kick.
I HAVE TO PLAY ALONG THIS MONTH!!! No excuses :>)