The Play Date Cafe: Color Splash!!

 
 
Please check out my 100 Proof Press post HERE.
 
Hello!

I'm back with a new Play Date Cafe Challenge!


Color Splash!

b l a c k,  w h i t e  &  p l u m

This week our sponsor is the super


 
Check out the prize!
 
 
I'd like to give a big shout out for our new The Play Date teamie Rachel!!!
 

This week was a smidge challenging for me...

I'm so not a purple girl.

But I managed to find something in my stash and well...


I'm pretty happy with it.

This will be perfect for the boy on Halloween...shhhhhhh....don't tell him.  I'm certain that he doesn't read my blog..

The skull is on foam dots to add interest to the overall design...what 15 year old wouldn't love to get an iTunes card?

I can't wait to see how you're inspired!





Comments

Unknown said…
this is awesome! so cool!
Lynnda said…
HAH... sssshhh... this card is cute!...I'm sure he'll be having big grin [itunes]..I would...

yeah... you NOT a purple girl... but whenever you did ONE... you never disappoint US... !

hugs..xoxo
Sylvia said…
Fun Halloween card, Amy! It's funny that the colors we don't really enjoy using are not ones we keep around. This turned out great!
Jessi Fogan said…
Isn't that funny, I'm not much of a purple person either. I find them too hard to match between brands, so I just...don't. I think this is the perfect pop of plum for the occasion - and love the boo time/candy time bits!
Lynn said…
Awesome..your son will love it!!
jessica said…
This is awesome!!!!!!!
Chrissy Larson said…
Love it! The skull is super cool!
Annette Allen said…
aww this is too fun..
Brandi said…
Adorable Amy! Your boy will love it!
Aimes said…
Oh yeah! Who can resist a bit of 'candy time'?! ;D
Hugs!
x
Donna B. said…
Cute Halloween card! Love the plum skull!
Anonymous said…
Okay, lady, that is just stinkin' cool!!! I'm not purply either, but you sure rocked it with that skull!
Tracey McNeely said…
Very very cool Amy, what a fantastic treat for Halloween for a boy or girl.
Karen B. said…
It's spooky and modern, a perfect Halloween item in my opinion. Thank you dear Amy, for having a sidebar option for Addison!
This is TOTALLY a splash! You nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
I'm not a purple girl, either, but you found the absolutely perfect use for it here, Amy! What a fabulous card, and I love that it holds a gift card, too. Added bonus. Your son will love this!
Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING that skull!!!!!!
Larissa Heskett said…
LOVE your creation!! Hope I will be able to play along!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)
Trinh said…
Just the right amount of purple on your super cute project!
Andrea W said…
Terrific card! I love the use of the sack for a gift card holder. Brilliant!
anya said…
So fun! Love it, Amy!
Alice said…
purple skull? way cool!