❀❀ Fusion #3: hello ❀❀



...and we're back with more Fusion fun!

Thanks to all that played along with Fusion #2!

Here's the newest:


I'm on Lesley's team!


Here's how I was inspired:



I used the Flower Border card from the silhouette store.  

2 words

patience grasshopper

I did this cut file about 4 times before I was happy with the results.  I know I need to just go buy some thin cardstock.  

It was worth the time though, I love the contrast and pop of color.

I was inspired by:

1.  the colors
2.  the flowers

The chippie is American Crafts and the colored paper is Basic Grey.

Sadly, Fusion Scientist, Kay will not be experimenting with us.  I love her wonderful style and will continue to follow her crafty goodness!  We wish her much crafty happiness!  On a happy note, we have Stacey joining the Fusion Scientists!!!!

Make sure you pop over to the Fusion blog so you can find out who our spectacular guest designers are!!!!!

Check out the other Fusion Scientists:



Comments

Virginia L. said…
This is awesome! I love your take, Amy! Looks like a super fun challenge! Happy weekend!
Miriam Prantner said…
Totally worth doing 4 times! Love the color showing through, it's a great cut file and card!
Unknown said…
This is stunning, Amy!
Lynn said…
I love the end result. Your patience was definitely worth it!
wendipooh13 said…
sooo pretty LOVE the flower border!!!
Beautiful! I love the color peeking through the border!
Els said…
Wow! This is stunning, Amy!! I really love the effect and the lacy feel! totally awesome, good thing you had so much patience ;)
jessica said…
What a gorgeous card Amy!!! Love those colors!!!
Taheerah said…
Gorgeous card Amy! Easy to see where you took your inspiration, and your results are fabulous!! Love that pop of pink from underneath your die cut!!
Geri said…
Amy...this is Bee-u-tee-ful!! I mean GORGEOUS! Love it!
Anonymous said…
Your patience definitely paid off! What a fantastic border. I love how you were inspired by the photo. So pretty. ;-)
Sylvia said…
Love this card, Amy, that is a gorgeous die cut border, love the color choice as well. Hope your Friday has been great!
Ooooh, love! I admire your patience!
Squirlygirl said…
Love your card Amy! Such a wonderful cut on the bottom :) Inspires me to use more of my SS cuts.
~Hugs~
Becky
Annette Allen said…
gorgeous..love the black with the color peeking through...
Helen F. said…
Beautiful results,Grasshopper (aka Amy)! Your card is absolutely stunning
Lisa Arana said…
wow! the way the cutout pops against the colored paper is amazing.
Tracey McNeely said…
Sometimes the Silhouette is all about 'patience grasshopper'! Many a project has ended up in the recycle bin after the double cut has eaten the paper. Your card is gorgeous, so the end result is perfect.
Ashley Horton said…
Ohhhh, this is really fab Amy!! Love that border cut and the Black with the Red...and the little Hello sentiment is too cute!
Lyndal said…
FAB, FAB file cut Amy - LOVE that Basic Grey popping through!
Jessi Fogan said…
Absolutely STUNNING card, Amy! Are you disciplined enough to keep saying 'patience grasshopper' while it's happening ;) Good for you! I'd be peppering it with some colourful bits :)
donna mikasa said…
The fourth time was the charm!
Such a dazzling card!
Rose said…
this is beautiful!!!! have you tried setting your cameo blade on 6 or 7 for the thicker cardstock?
SugarGem said…
This is really pretty. Love how rich it looks . Lenae
Susan said…
LOVE the Silhouette store...I've spent lots of money there! LOL! Awesome card you've created with the pretty flowers across the bottom!
Angie Tieman said…
Oh my gorgeous! This is so striking! I have got to get over there and play along this week!
Lynnda said…
Awesome... love it Sista... hugs...x
Alice said…
once again. i LOVE this elegant beauty!!