✦✦✦ wordless wednesday: Impress store ✦✦✦






Comments

itsallrosi said…
oh wow, I wish I could shop there!
jessica said…
so pretty Amy!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!
Brandi said…
Wow! Looks like you scored some fabulous goodies. I love how you can use that flower stamp. I was wondering what the rubber images were on the side and now I realize that they are the center of the flower. How fun is that? These cards are so cute!
Wendy said…
I would love to visit the Impress store, I wish there was one here in FL. Love that blue in the sequins you got...and those two cards are cute specially the pink one.
Sylvia said…
Fun cards, Amy, love the dots! Our low was 73, going to be a hot day! Have a marvelous Wednesday.
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love the inks and those sequins! Would love to go there at least once.
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Angi Barrs said…
Wish I could get some goodies from there too! :)
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, wow! Pure stamping brilliance! These are gorgeous, Amy!
Kerry said…
ooohhh...I haven't been to impress in a long time. Love that dotted background stamp and those sequins are fabulous! I think I might need to go shopping! :)
Miriam Prantner said…
So loving that bubble stamp! Great cards!
xiumaiyuki said…
You have such great taste! That bubble stamp looks fab. And yay for sequins!!
Taheerah said…
So totally awesome!! Love the first card especially!
Mona Pendleton said…
Looks like fun retail therapy Amy! :)
Ashley Horton said…
So awesome Amy! Love both of these!!
Lynnda said…
WOW... Sista... these are fabulous!.... my fave is the 1st stamp .... hugs...x
Unknown said…
gorgeous cards! my fave is that awesome bokeh waterfall. beautiful!
donna mikasa said…
no words are necessary...i LOVE impress. love your purchases, too!
Jen said…
oh, it's been too long...i LOVE it too!!
OHHHH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dotted stamps! MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh man, no I wanna go on down to South Center and shop at Impress! Darn you! ;)
Jinny Newlin said…
Oooo! I'm so in love with that dotted stamp right now, and the way you've stamped it in two different shades adds so much dimension without the bulk... FABULOUS!
Angie Tieman said…
I need those polka dots. NOW. That is all. And your cards are awesome.
Anonymous said…
I HAVE GOTTA GET MY HANDS ON THAT dots stamp!!!! you are so LUCKY to live so close to impress!!!! Im so jelly :(
Squirlygirl said…
Gorgeous thank you card! I love your color choices <3
~Hugs~
Becky
Helen F. said…
Super fun shopping, super fabulous cards, Amy :)
I am an Impress Fan-atic! I didn't see the cute turquiose mini sequins, gotta go..

..... (tonight!)... Hope my Bellevue store has them!