Avocado Arts June Release: Are We There Yet?


Click HERE for my Fresh Squeezed Stamps:  Farm Fresh post
Click HERE for my Let's Get Trendy Now 3:  Day 2 Sequins
Click HERE for the Paper Made Bakery New Release & Blog Hop!
Looking for the Let's Get Trendy Now 3 Day 1: Neon...click HERE
 
Hello!  

It's the 4th of the month which is my Avocado Arts day!

Did you see the latest release



I put together a trio of projects for you:


Not only is my girl graduating from high school this year, so is my niece.  They are only 6 weeks apart in age.

I designed this card for her:


I combined this month's set along with



The sentiments are perfect for those arrows!  

Who doesn't love a pop of color, so I inked up the "Life's an Adventure" and stamped it on some patterned paper.  

Next up is an altered tin for the graduate:


A perfect vessel for some cash'ola!

I combined the tag image from this month's release with a sentiment and sun rays from last month's




Next up

airstream goodness


So my idea of camping is staying in a hotel, but there is something about airstream trailers...

I LOVE them.    

I'd have it all upholstered up inside and have coordinating window treatments.

There you have it!

Make sure you check out the Avocado Arts store for all this goodness:





PLUS

There's a new Card Kit Club!




Comments

Ashley Harris said…
Super cute! I love that you added the shade on the door! FAB!!
Unknown said…
Nice projects! Super fun designs!
Lynn said…
Seriously...love these tags to pieces...the favorite is the first on with the arrows. Awesome!
Kelly said…
so cute. LOVE that sun ray behind the sentiment!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh I love everything you created with this set and that little camper is just too cute for words.
danni reid. said…
how cute are the tags? i love what you did with this release amy, that camper is too cuuuute.
These are fabulous!!! I am loving the camper!! So FUN!!!!
Unknown said…
Fabulous projects Amy!! Love the pops of color and that tin is a great giftie! :)
Jingle said…
These are SO cute!!!
lauren bergold said…
oh WOW... what awesome cards and those stamps are FAB♥U♥LOUS!!! (ps: congrats to the gal and the niece! boy oh boy their mamas must've been MUCH TOO YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :) :) :)
Trinh said…
This set is awesome! I love the design of the card!
Jocelyn Olson said…
I saw the tin on FB, and I had to come see. This is the CUTEST set, Amy! I love what you did with these adorable stamps!
fabulous new set and I love your creations! The future so bright box is my favie-fave!
Connie Mercer said…
Brillant and beautiful!!:):)
Chunyuan said…
awesome projects.
Miriam Prantner said…
These are wonderful! Your ability to churn out stuff never ceases to amaze. I think my favorite is the little tin. LOVE that tag!
Jessi Fogan said…
All of these are so perfectly awesome! And as for cashola...could there be a better grad gift?
BTW, I wish I could convince all my boys that camping would be better in a hotel. My back, my back. lol!
Indy's Designs said…
Love this release!!! Fabulous work!!
Lynnda said…
wowee... I love tags... ...these are amazing!.... hugs..x
yyam said…
Amazing projects Amy!
Seriously, how do you find time to be so productive? I'm fast (I think) but still can't churn out the projects you do.