Let's Get Trendy Now 3: Day 2 Sequins

Click HERE for my Fresh Squeezed Stamps:  Farm Fresh post
Click HERE for my Avocado Arts June New Release
Click HERE for the Paper Made Bakery New Release & Blog Hop!
Looking for the Let's Get Trendy Now 3 Day 1: Neon...click HERE
 
 
Hello!


How did you enjoy Neon day?



Remember, this time we've added a TON of fabulous guest designers:



Over the next 5 days we will be featuring a different trend!

Here are some sneak peeks:


Today we are featuring


I tell you, I'm super loving this new trend!


The possibilities are truly endless with these fabulous little embellishments.

I wanted to feature a couple different colors so I decided to design them in a rainbow pattern.


All the sequins are from Neat and Tangled.

Tons of color and texture on this card...the tag is made out of wood.

Okay now, how's your supply of sequins?

I hope that you'll join in the fun!

Pop on over to the Let's Get Trendy Now blog for tips and more information regarding today's trend!  Don't forget that we have a super sponsor today too!



Comments

Janice said…
This is sooooo cute!
wendipooh13 said…
ohhhh LOVE all sequin rainbow!!!
Shahrul Niza said…
Melts my heart to see this :). HUGS.
Karen B. said…
Very trendy and cute!
Kelly said…
cute cute cute!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Super cute! Love the sequins on the tag. So glad we did that sequin swap.
Love love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
lauren bergold said…
oh my gosh! this is just tooooooooooo totally cool! brilliant and perfect use of those sequins! yikes!!!!!!!! (ps sooooooo cool to be hangin' out with ya tomorrow!) ♥
Trinh said…
Sequins and wood veneer tag? Winning combination!
Angi Barrs said…
Terrific rainbow pattern. Love what you did with the sequins!
Unknown said…
Sequins on a wooden tag=awesomeness!
June Houck said…
I am loving sequins too...thanks to Danielle of Neat & Tangled!
Jocelyn Olson said…
So sweet, Amy! The stamping on the wooden tag looks fab. Love the sequin colors!
so fun, love the colors! I don't have any sequins yet, gotta get some!!!!!
Jessi Fogan said…
I love how they look in stripes! Awesome!
Michelle said…
Those sequins are fantastic! Great idea, Amy!
Deb Hickman said…
This is so much fun , love it. Deb x
Lynnda said…
super cute... and i heart sequins!... hugs....x
yyam said…
Really sweet and girly. Love the colours of your sequins!