Let's Get Trendy Now 3: Neon

Looking for the Paper Made Bakery New Release & Blog Hop...click HERE



We're back...

It's our 3rd installment of



I'm so thrilled to be working with Julie and Yvonne on this wonderful collaboration and workshop!

This time we've added a TON of fabulous guest designers:



Over the next 5 days we will be featuring a different trend!

Here are some sneak peeks:


Today is 



I love the look of Neon, how about you?

I think it is one of those things, you either love it or can leave it.

I've been loving gray with everything and especially with Neon.


I was having a heck of a time with my Cameo and the "love this life"....it's my distressed piece of the project.  I think it adds lovely texture and interest.  

I dug into my Amy Tangerine collection for the neon colors.

The sequins are from Neat and Tangled.


The picture was taken in my Crafty Studio...it's the top of my shelving.

What's your take on the Neon Trend?

I hope that you'll play along with us!

Pop on over to the Let's Get Trendy Now blog...there are prizes for those of you that play along with us!!!!  We have a super special sponsor for today's challenge!!!!



Comments

Helen F. said…
I really like the neon pp I've seen lately and some of the cool neon embossing powders, but I LOVE your layout here, Amy! Hope to be able to play along with you ladies~looks like a fun time :)
Miae said…
Beautifully done! Minimalist design packs a punch :) Wonderful example for Let's Get Trendy!
Erum Tasneem said…
Amy! Your LO looks fabulous! I love how you balanced everything, the "white" space draws all the attention to the neon bits.
Super fabulous!
xo,
Erum
wendipooh13 said…
LOVE this, how the colors pop and all the open space!!
I loveeeeeeeee this my friend!! You chose the PERFECT papers for this!!! Gorgeous!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Ooh, this is fabulous! Great design and I love the neon mixed with the gray!
Tracey McNeely said…
So excited about this Amy, love your card. I need to get some neon to play along!
Sherry Eckblad said…
I love this Amy, and like seeing neon stuff, but not a fan yet.
wendyp said…
Amy, this is fabulous! Awesome design! Neon usually scares me, but seeing it paired with dk grey, I'm actually loving it!
Larissa Heskett said…
LOVING the Neon and the FUN design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
Jinny Newlin said…
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of this neon trend, but I adore how you've toned it down a bit with that yummy, gray background! What a great design, too, Amy!
Shahrul Niza said…
Ohhh, Amy. I LOVE the idea of using little doses of neon!. I'm not that brave, you see :). This is such a sweet layout with gray & a splash of hot pink, LOVE!!!. TFS!. Hugs.
Ashley Horton said…
Amazing page Amy, and perfect use of the Neon on the Gray background!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Great layout! I love the neon and all the white/gray space. I have a hard time leaving that much open I need to get over it...it looks wonderful!
Alice said…
simply fabulous! LOVE!!
Trinh said…
CAS perfection! I love the neon with the gray.
Oh wow, this is so stunning!!! Loving the neon with grey - looks amazing!!!
Angi Barrs said…
I love the gray with the splash of neon!!!!!
SeattleStamper said…
I love your layout and was really inspired by it!
TesaB said…
You sure knows how to make the page pop! FAB colors, gorgeous design!!!!
lauren bergold said…
have to say i'm looking forward to seeing the NEON workshop projects most b/c i confess i haven't yet really been grabbed by that trend... ok well... HADN'T been grabbed... till i saw THIS! ok, see, charcoal grey + neon??!?! that is ♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!!!!! you've done it again!!! :)
so behind on my commenting! I love this page, love the blank space with the bright in the corner. Perfect title too! My take, despite the fact that it brings back some not so fond memories (picture me in spandex shorts with a neon stripe down the side and a stone wash jean jacket...) I am loving the neon trend more and more!
Lynnda said…
WOW... YAY... Bravo...gorgeous layout! Sista... I love neon.... hugs...x
yyam said…
Love your pop of colours against that dark gray! Way to rock the "white" space! You need to scrap more!