nautical style birthday...



We're back with



We are working on creating birthday cards this year! 

Our super sponsor is



Looking for a unique image or sentiment?

Well then! Welcome to Scribbles Designs!
And welcome to Sandy's world of her funky imagination and quirky characters.

The winner will receive 3 images of their choice

To learn more about our guidelines, please click HERE.

Unfortunately, my printer is not cooperating so I'll be back next week with a card designed with a super fabulous Scribbles Designs image!

This week I went scrappy with my card:


I went nautical style...I've been really enjoying this trend and I dehoarded that gorgeous glittery seahorse from a Paper Issues kit.



I picked up some 12x12's...the wave paper is Carta Bella and the fish paper is Fancy pants.

The sentiment is PTI.

I really need to invest in some circle dies...I used a Target $ tin to create mine:)

 Make sure you check out the Seize the Birthday blog for all the deets about our Super Sponsor and to see what the other gals on the Design Team created!


Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
LOVE that glittered sea horse!
Tenia Nelson said…
LURVE LURVE LURVE!!! That is all.
Riet said…
What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx
wendipooh13 said…
sooo cute love the seahorse!!!!
Unknown said…
What an awesome combination of waves and fish with that incredible seahorse...sooo perfect!
itsallrosi said…
I love the nautical style. this is great!
Angie Tieman said…
Going scrappy works well for you! This is totally cute! Love the sparkles on the seahorse and so perfect with that paper!
Jessi Fogan said…
Oooh, I love the vellum over the sparkles!! Boo, hiss on the printer woes - been there, done that. Ugh!
Unknown said…
fabulous! i love this seahorse shape...awesome inspiration!
Wow, loving this fun ocean themed card! The papers, glitter, velumn with sentiment....all perfect!
Kara Lynne said…
Oh is that a fun seahorse! Love that wave background.
Toooooooooo cute!! I love love love love that glittered seahorse!!!!
Ashley Horton said…
Love this Amy!! The seahorse from the PI kit looks awesome!!
Sandy S said…
Fun fun card, Amy! Love how the ocean theme coordinates!

Sandy S
(Scribbles DT)
TesaB said…
What a fab and fun card, The glittery seahorse is wonderful! And I'm in love with that fish paper, sooooo cute!!!!
Rose said…
perfect-o my friend :)
donna mikasa said…
perfect patterned papers and love that glittery seahorse!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, love this, Amy! Adorable papers and love that glittery seahorse!
Jinny Newlin said…
So. Stinkin'. Cool. What a great mix of papers, girl, and I'm totally digging the trendy nautical theme!
Chrissy Larson said…
OMG!!! The world needs more sparkly sea horses. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
sajith said…
I have seen your birthday card at
http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com.au/

Really good entry. Congratulations

I am sending my warm birthday messages to all visitors of this blog.

Regards
Easyday
Trinh said…
Very fun! Love that glittery seahorse.
Lisa Arana said…
love the glittery seahorse!!!