Timeless Nest: we'll weather it together

This is post 2 of 2 for me today...make sure you pop over to my Jane's Doodles post, I have some news.


Howdy and Happy Monday!

I'm up on the Timeless Twine blog today!


We've been collaborating with



Did you know that The Robin's Nest carries paper?  I am combining their Mouse collection with their Fleur Admiral collection

and



Here's what happens when you combine all that goodness:


The tear shaped dew drops by The Robin's Nest are perfect for rain drops!  

I used a smidge of the Lemonade Yellow twine to outline the sun but still maintain a clean and crisp design!

I'd love for you to pop over to the Timeless Twine blog and leave me some bloggie love!

Comments

Lynn said…
I love the raindrops. Gorgeous use of the elements for your card!
jessica said…
Beautiful card Amy!!!!
Awesome job as always!
Angie Tieman said…
CUTE! Love the twine on the sun and those raindrops are amazing!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love your card and the twine on the sun is brilliant!
Love love love love this!! LOVING the clouds and raindrops!! Off to leave you some love!!!
Kim S said…
Such a perfect accent to the sun!! I love your patterned clouds and those raindrops!
Laurel said…
What a wonderful card! Love your use of twine!
Brandi said…
Adorable card Amy!!!
Kara Lynne said…
Such a fun use of the twine. Love the design!
alexandra s.m. said…
such a clever use of twine!
Love all the negative space here as well ;-)
TFS~
Stunning! I love the DP you used for the clouds!
What a sweet card! Love the twine around the sun!!!
Marlena M. said…
Fantastic card Amy~I love that sun!
Jingle said…
Totally adorable card!
Tracey McNeely said…
Oh my goodness Amy this is so cute!
Rachel said…
oh my gosh those raindrops!!! love this card, amy!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
Ashley Horton said…
Love that twine for the center of your sun, Amy! Such a cute touch!
Jessi Fogan said…
What perfect raindrops! I love the twine on the sun too :)
OHHHH! What a beautiful CAS card-- LOVE the dark polka dot clouds with that twined sun! And those raindrops are the perfect touch! FAB!
Larissa Heskett said…
Loving this Amy!! Such a neat design!! I Love the bold stripped clouds and the bright sun with the touch of twine!! Perfect!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)
TesaB said…
So fresh and cute. Love the dewdrops and the sweet sun. What a fun sentiment!!!!
Nilu A said…
Loved the card especially the raindrops.. So cute.. I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/
lauren bergold said…
it took me a minute to SEE IT... but hubba hubba, what a ♥FAB♥ use of twine!!!!! :)
Jackie Rockwell said…
So cool how you added the baker's twine to the sun! Super cute card Amy!
Trinh said…
So sweet! Would certainly brighten up someone's day!
Lisa Arana said…
such a darling card.