Avery thanks


Hello!

It is a late posting day for me.  


I decided to ink up some Avery Elle stamps and combined Rounded Diamonds with Simply Tags.  I used the rounded diamonds die on the cork.  I was digging around my embellishments and found the tab, Jillibean bloom & Lawn Fawn epoxy dew drop!


I'm playing along with the Avery Elle sketch:


Here's a snippet of my work space in my craft room after completing this card:


Earlier today, I posted a pic of my Crafting Hallway:


My world is going to be shaken up in the next several weeks.  It's all good!  I'm combining crafting areas.  So what does that mean?  I won't be toggling between 2 different households...finally making the household with the craft room my primary home (big smiles).

For you locals, this could potentially be great news to you.  I'm going to be having a mega garage sale because I have duplicates and well, just a ton of stuff.  Good news, it is going to be a multi-crafter sale!  More deets to come but if you're interested, email me, my contact stuff is on the right sidebar --->



Comments

Taheerah said…
Love this card, especially love the die cutting and stamping on cork! Hope your room merge and reorganisation of crafty space goes well!
Laurel said…
This is so pretty, love the cork!
Miriam Prantner said…
So pretty! Great textures, especially loving the cork and great stitching too. That tab is a great touch!
Ashley Horton said…
Love this cute card, Amy!! And good luck with the scrap room redo!
Rose said…
i am loving the cork leaf :)

yahoo for the big move that is coming :)
Janice said…
Love the card and I just used that paper for some altered notebooks. My sister (Bloom Letterpress) may be moving to your neck of the woods).
alexandra s.m. said…
Love your card Amy!
TFS~
Pamela said…
Wow I'm loving that photo of your crafty space!!

And I love your card on that sketch... it's soo perfect!!!!
yyam said…
Love the card. So many fabulous elements!

So you are moving? Send me the new address!
jessica said…
Loving the card Amy!!!!!
This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the cork!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYY for combining homes!!!!
donna mikasa said…
Ooh, love this! And you're still using the Authentique paper? Awesome! Happiness will be...a bigger craft space!
Tracey McNeely said…
Always love when you stamp on cork! Fabulous.
Shannon J said…
Love the card, LOVE all the little details!
Kim S said…
A beautiful combination of different elements, textures and patterns!
Unknown said…
Love your use of cork and your craft space!
farmhouse-story said…
love this card, amy! yay on your world being shaken up:)
Jinny Newlin said…
So, so pretty, Amy! Such a beautiful line, and I just adore that cork leaf and your fabulous stitching!
Lindsey said…
Love how you used so many of your supplies. Good luck with all the cleaning/moving. So much work, but I'm sure it will be wonderful in the end. The mega garage sale sounds dangerously fun. :)
Sylvia said…
Love this card, Amy, love the stitching and that leaf stamped on cork! Setting new trends I see! Love your hallway, but I know you will be glad to get it in one place!
Audrey Pettit said…
What exciting news for you on the crafting front! Hope you will share photos of your new space when you are done! And LOVE this card! Totally stunning. Think it's my fave yet of your Authentique Summer cards!
Thanh Vo said…
YAHOOO!!! Great news to be sharing, Amy. I can't wait to see a re-do of the crafty area.
LOVE the elements you used on this card! Fan-freakin-tastic!

I am excited for the sale on two fronts, selling and shopping from you. I realized Sophie doesn't have school on the 20th so can possibly come that day if it is OK to bring her?