dreams do come true

looking for my Little Tangles Blog Hop post...click HERE


Hello and Happy Saturday!

I'm blogging live because I didn't have today's card completed until, well, this morning.


Have you hopped with us over at Little Tangles?  We're celebrating in style and you won't want to miss out on the fun or the prizes!

Did you hear about the Dreams stamp?

With your August purchase over at Neat & Tangled, this cutie pie is FREE:


I was inspired by the latest




Okay, so obviously I got all swooped up into the sketch part and forgot about the CAS part.

If you've been following me this week, you know that I was on a mission to use my new Authentique Summer pad.  Well, I recently received my Studio Card kit so you'll be seeing alot of that too.

Here's a quick run down on my cards this week:





Do you have a favorite?

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

Thank you for all your fabulous comments on my golb ydnac from earlier this week.

I always think it is good to be reminded about what we're truly grateful for.




Wahooooooooo Meredith!

Email me with your mailing address and I'll get your goodies out to you on Monday!

For you ladies that mentioned that you follow me via a reader or email subscription, please send me your snail mail and I'll send you a little bit of sunshine your way!

Comments

Lynn said…
Oh I love them all, but I think my favorite goes to the hot air balloon...love the cup basket!
Piali said…
FAB cards Amy!!! looooove them!!
Brandi said…
You are just rocking the patterned paper!
Kelly said…
love how you used the sketch. the pinwheel is cute. I thought that was a hard sketch. You ROCKED it!
Sherry Eckblad said…
First off CONGRATS to the winner of your glob ydnac.

Love your card today. The colors, the stamp, the colors. You are just rocking that paper pad this past week.
Loveeeeeeeee the latest!! LOVING that pinwheel! You have ROCKED it this week!!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy all such fantastic cards. You inspire girl!
Oh my gosh Amy!! Thank you!! What a wonderful surprise this morning!
~ Meredith
Rose said…
way to rock the paper this week my friend!!!
Lisa Arana said…
wow, they are ALL so fab amy.
Miriam Prantner said…
Love your goal to use the whole collection, and I love the pinwheel/stamp together on today's card!
Loly Borda said…
Congrats Meredith! My favorite for this week are the pinwheel and the Hello, but all of them are fabulous!
Tenia Nelson said…
LURVE ALL of your cards, Miss Lady!! :)
Unknown said…
The colored theme of all your cards is awesome and my fave has to be the balloon carrying the cup o'joe!
Ashley Horton said…
So cute Amy! Love the pinwheel and the stamped sentiment and you've done some awesome cards this week!
Super fabulous card Ams (all of them really).
Sylvia said…
Love another blue and yellow card, Amy, cute pinwheel! Have a wonderful Sunday!
Janis said…
That little pinwheel is just so adorable. Love the colors from the Authentique papers and the N&T Dream stamp is just wonderful.

How lovely of you to want to send a little sunshine to your followers that posted on your giveaway! I am sending you my mailing info right now. (Smiling great big and skipping over to my email.....)
<3 J
jessica said…
gorgeous cards Amy!!!!
Love all the stamps and papers!
Congrats to your winner!!
I can't believe it! Thank you SOOOO much Amy!! HUGS!!
~ Meredith
Michelle said…
I don't think I have words for how much I love this card! The cheery colors, chevrons, polka dots, AND a pinwheel? Shut the front door! This card is just happy, Amy. Big fat puffy heart it!
Ruth G said…
These are all so very bright and fun! I love the colors and patterns and how simple, yet wonderful the cards are! TFS!
Ceal said…
fabulous cards! love them all!
Karen B. said…
Those are all fantastic cards!
SeattleStamper said…
I'm just in love with what you have been doing with yellow and blue. You are on FIRE!
Jinny Newlin said…
All so fabulous, Amy! Great job! Totally adore that little pinwheel on today's creation!
farmhouse-story said…
such great work, amy! your dream card is my fav--love it:)
donna mikasa said…
Oh, that pinwheel is just too cute! Your cards are always so bright and FUN!
Jen W. said…
Loving the colour palette of these papers and that pinwheel is so cute! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!
Anonymous said…
ugh! all of these are fab.!!!!!!!!!!!
Chrissy Larson said…
LOVE them all, Amy! I really want to fly away in that coffee cup!