happy birthday sweets!




Have you been keeping up with the Birthday Festivities over on the Neat & Tangled Blog AND the Little Tangles Blog?


I'm back today with a card that I made especially for the current challenge



Before we dive into my card, don't forget about the fabulous Birthday Bash Blog hop...there are prizes!

  • There will be two random winners for a $5 Gift Certificate to the Neat & Tangled store from one of the blogs along the hop.


  • There will be a draw for one random Grand Prize Winner who will win the ENTIRE (yep- EN.TI.RE) Neat & Tangled stamp collection to date.  There are 27 stamp sets that this woman has designed. Ren-Yi counted them! TWENTY-SEVEN sets! Every single stamp that Danielle has released to this date will be yours. 
  • If you happened to already have one or some of the stamps from the entire collection, pay it forward and spread the Neat & Tangled love!
  • You have until Aug 24, 11:59p Eastern Time to comment. So go on, spread the word, tell your best friend, your mom, your sister...
  • In addition, one challenge winner will win a stamp set of their choice...
  • That's FOUR ways to win!

I tell you, that's some mega prizes!

Okay, now to my card:


I knew I wanted to start with the Hot Pink Dear Lizzy paper that was in my Studio Calico August Card kit.  The white/gold speckles are 
a  w  e  s  o  m  e.


I managed to ink up 4 Neat & Tangled sets:












I hope that you'll play along with us!!!


Comments

Unknown said…
Yum! Love the color combinations.
yyam said…
Oh wow. This looks cool!
Lynn said…
I love the gold! Awesome Amy!
Anonymous said…
Love the sketchy cupcake!, and the hot pink background
Sherry Eckblad said…
Loving your card and that big gold splatter!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that gold splat, the cupcake, the sequins... FABULOUS!!!
Sylvia said…
What a fun card, Amy! Have a wonderful Thursday...just one more day until the weekend!
jessica said…
Such a fun card Amy! LOVE the gold splatter!!!!
Julia Aston said…
what a fun b'day card Amy! love that pink card base for the yummy cupcake!
Happy Dance said…
Killer card! Perfect little cupcake, and love the gold, sparkly splat! And sequins?...love them. Bev
Laurel said…
How fun, love the big splat and the sequins!
sandi said…
Wow! This is super cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the splash in the background! Perfect!!!!!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
So fun! Love how shiny and thick that big old gold splat is! There's so much dimension on it!
Tammy said…
Cute card! Love the slatters so much!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
Perfect blend of fun stamps!!
Rose said…
super cool and yummy :)
Chrissy Larson said…
I haven't used that paper yet because I LOVE it and I want to just hoard it. ;) This card is awesome, Amy. I love that splat of gold!
lostinpaper said…
Super fabulous card Amy, love all that glittery gold!
Indy's Designs said…
So much glittery goodness!
Mona Pendleton said…
Cute card Amy! The cupcake looks scrumptious!
Jingle said…
This is totally fun!
Sabrina said…
What a fun card!!! I love the splatter image!!!
Lindsey said…
Love the combination of stamps. After seeing this card I feel like I need them all. :)
Audrey Pettit said…
Such a fun combination of stamps and I LOVE that pink card base with the white/gold speckles!
keeleykats said…
Amy, Fantastic card! I love that big splash, it reminds me of chocolate frosting! Thanks for sharing!
Unknown said…
awesome! love the gold splash!
Ashley Horton said…
Love that awesome ink splatter, Amy and the cupcake is so cute!
Danielle said…
I love the big splat of gold! great card!
You dripped some icing on your card...happy to come clean that up. ;). Super cute!
Jen W. said…
That paper is gorgeous and I love the way you used the ink splatter!
Michelle said…
WOW! What a pretty, high-impact card. The pink and gold are gorgeous together.
Jinny Newlin said…
Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE all that amazing gold, and you're so right about the Dear Lizzy paper. Yum!