✦✦✦imagination✦✦✦


Happy Monday!

I'm up on the Timeless Twine blog today, I'd ♥♥♥ it if you'd pop over and say Hello!


One of my favorite colors to work with these days is yellow.

I'm still in ♡♡♡ with this Authentique Summer paper collection.  There is something about blue and yellow that screams happy.  Let's face it, we all need happy on a Monday morning {and lotsa coffee!}.

The Timeless Twine Lemonade Yellow is perfect with the Authentique colors!

Reverse Confetti's Peacock Pretties is such a lovely set, gotta love that quote.


Twine can really balance out your project and give it that finishing touch!

Timeless Twine


I'm also playing along with the 

Timeless Twine


Don't forget about the new Delish 




Without really paying attention to it, I've been noticing that I've been stepping away from stitching on my cards.  Sometimes I think that the paper says it all and well, I don't need that extra step, it could also be me being lazy {wink}.  I've been super busy at work & home so it's been a challenge to carve out crafty time, I need to make each minute of it count.  The funny thing is, I DO make room for crafty time because it balances out all the other craziness, kwim?

Well, I'm back in the office today but I'm already looking forward to the upcoming 3-day weekend!  Big changes for me on the horizon which I'll share in the next week or so.

Remember to Pop on over to Timeless Twine to say Hello!

Comments

Kelly said…
love the feather. cute card. And although I hate to wear yellow, it DOES make for a cheerful card~
Lynn said…
I think we lead similar lives! I'm right there with you on making crafty time because it really does help me balance and chill out! I love the color palette of your card!
jessica said…
Beautiful card Amy! Love that feather and GREAT paper!
Happy Monday!!!
I love love love this! LOVING the colors and the feather!! I switched my crafty area around AGAIN to spread out Brookie's play area ... and now it's more of a chore for me to get the sewing machine out and plugged in.. blah blah blah... so I have been creating a bunch in a row and THEN pulling out the machine and sewing afterwards! LOL!!! Off to leave ya some love!! :)
Trinh said…
I love that yummy yellow twine & you have paired it perfectly the blues and aquas.
Anonymous said…
A breathtaking card, Amy!
Lisa Arana said…
such a gorgeous card amy. love the colors and patterns.
Helen F. said…
Ohhhh, gorgeous card, Amy! I love how you use *Twine on your cards and your color combos are so fresh and fun!
*note to self~
stop by Amy's blog to CASE some of her Twine-addition techniques :)
Audrey Pettit said…
I love sunny blue and yellow together, too, and LOVE what you've been doing with the Authentique summer collection, Amy! This is adorable. Perfect partnership with the bright twine.
Looking forward to hearing your news!
Lisa H. said…
ymmy twine and pretty, pretty peacock feather. darling colors.
Tracey McNeely said…
I agree with you on the crafty time, balance is necessary but hard to achieve. Love your card so much!
wendipooh13 said…
too cute love the colors and pops of wood
Jessi Fogan said…
I totally get that - even when I feel bad for putting off dishes/supper it's worth it to carve out a few minutes at my desk :)
Love that feather! and what a great sentiment/quote :)
Unknown said…
so pretty! love this color combo
Ashley Horton said…
Love the sentiment on the chevron paper, Amy!
Sylvia said…
Love all the patterns and the colors, Amy!
lauren bergold said…
oh my gosh, YES, you are rockin' the yellow in a big, BIIIIIIG way!!!! (especially with the teals and blues, that combo is just SO awesome!) ♥
Loveing the colors here girl! I need to ink up that feather!
donna mikasa said…
LOVE that feather....and bit o' twine!