neat & tangled Birthday Bash!



Aren't you having fun with all the great birthday festivities over on Neat & Tangled and the Little Tangles Challenge blog?!


I was up on the Little Tangles blog on Monday and wanted to share my cards on my blog.

One of my VERY fav is the Sunburst image.  At just under 3x4, it's a great size to layer goodies onto:


I have fussy cut the Just Thinking of You cloud and have it on foam dots.  

**tip**
Having it spill onto the kraft card base gives the card visual interest.



The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Sketchy Cupcakes set.  

**tip**
Selectively inking up sentiments can give your sets a whole new look.  

Next up is Ink Splash


I teamed it up with Swirly Twirly Tags & Party Dots.   There's something about the Ink Spash image that always has me grabbing for the neon inks!  


**tip**
Ink Splash is the perfect way to add a pop of color to your project!

I decided to fussy cut the same Amy Tangerine yellow blooms that coordinate with the chevron panel.  I wanted that Neon Pink Splash to **sing**!!

I always love to see craft spaces and storage techniques.

I thought I'd share my stamp storage:


It's a variation of Jennifer McGuire's.  I use THESE Office Depot clear pockets.  If you go with my system, make sure you bring your phone or bring the screen print from their online store, it's cheaper than retail and they have been price matching for me.  I use THESE bins from Target, I buy them retail.

A big shout out to Danielle for her 1 year celebration AND a big woot woot for Ren-Yi who has been rockin' the blog posts!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Comments

Lynn said…
Two adorable cards. Really love the cloud on the first one!
jessica said…
LOVE your adorable cards Amy!!! FAB job as always :)
Laurel said…
So fun, love the colors on the second one!
You have totally rocked these!!! They are some of my faves of yours!!
Deepti said…
Love these :) I am inspired, also thank you for sharing the Office Depot pockets, I will buy that too :)
Sylvia said…
Two lovely cards, Amy, as always I love your color choices and the sentiments are great! Have a wonderful Thursday!
Love both of these Amy. First time seeing that second one, fabulous and I agree it SINGS! Thanks for the tips on storage too, I always go to you for the most up date tips! :)
Annette Allen said…
both of these are amazing.. girl you are rocking those neon colors.. great designs..
Trinh said…
Two happy and fun cards! Love the neon colors.
Rachel said…
these are so much fun, amy! i love the first card so much
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
Sylvia Blum said…
I soooooo loooooove these cards, Amy! Every single one is absolutely fantastic!!!
Sylvia xx
Jingle said…
These are FABULOUS!!! I am head over heels in love with that first one. LOVE.IT.THE.END.
Miriam Prantner said…
Great cards! I'm loving the little sets! That sunburst and ink splash are on the top of my wishlist!
Alice said…
you always make such bright and delightful cards, Amy! these are fab! thanks so much on enabling on the pockets. i have been getting them and they price match for me, too! =)
Shelly said…
Lovin' your cards!! Both are sooo CUTE!! :) And I saw those bins at Target the other day and thought about getting them...I just may have to go back and get them, now! ;)
Jinny Newlin said…
Oooo! LOVE that bright, yellow sunburst, and your neon splatters are fantastic! You rock, Amy!
FYI-- I LOVE LOVE LOVE both cards! I esp looooooooooove that second one! Great splatters of neon color! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

And I LOVE how you store your stamps-- I just ordered some bins that Jennifer uses and after both of you showed me these ways of storing.... I've had to order seven sets of those clear plastic envelopes! I think I might be ordering more!! SO THANKS for sharing <3
Ashley Horton said…
Love both of these fun and happy cards, Amy!!
yyam said…
Oooooh...these are fabulous cards Amy.
Off the page does help to pull the eye to the sentiment.
And I love how you've used those neon colours on your second card.

I need some storage bins for my stamps. I think organization may be the key to actually using them. I currently keep everything in one large container.
Audrey Pettit said…
Totally adorable cards, Amy! Loving the sun rays and SO adore the splash of neon! And thanks for sharing your stamp storage idea.....I really need to do something else with mine. They are a disaster right now.
Rose said…
love your cards and your storage idea :)

as soon as my Office Depot gets more sleeves in i hope to finish my stamps :)
donna mikasa said…
Fun, fun cards and a great storage idea!
Great tip, now can I actually organize?
Kim S said…
That sunshiny background is SO perfect for the cheerful sentiment!
Unknown said…
Awesome cards! I'm crazy about the first one especially ;)