OH.EM.GEE



So I had the the week off from work...I say that loosely as I ended up working almost 20 hours...gah.  What I had intended on concentrating on is a TON of home projects which I'll explain later.

BUT one of the days that I went into work, I had something to look forward to...I was meeting Katie for lunch!  We had salads HERE and ate out on the gorgeous deck overlooking Lake Union.

Check out all the goodness she gave me...


Big Woot Woot to Katie!

That evening, I put some of the stuff to work:


The arrow stamps are Some Odd Girl that I used Fresh Ink/Island & the sentiment {which I love and stacked} is Mama Elephant.

I was inspired by



Patting myself on the back for designing a truly CAS card, not like last week's.

This is Day 2 of painting a total of 4 rooms in my place.  I'm looking forward to the finished look.  Something that I've been meaning to do, and finally getting around to it.

Big shout out to my lovely kidlets that emptied their rooms so that the project could get done.

Comments

Lesley said…
Sounds like a fun time! Love the card from Katie and your sweet CAS card too!
Lynn said…
Hope the painting moves along quickly for you! Wowzers on the awesome goodies and I love your CAS card!
Kelly said…
love the CAS look of this on Kraft. I can't wait to see you play with all that fun veneer!
So much for a week off ... ugh!! Glad you got the rooms painted! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE your card!! The colors are fabbo!!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Don't you love 'vacations'? At least you got to do some fun stuff as opposed to work/paint the whole time! Great card and hope you get everything done in to,e to put your feet up for a while this weekend!
What a cute card!!! Love the sentiment and what a sweet little gift from your friend!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
Your card is fabulous and I bet your lunch with Katie was fabulous too!
Tenia Nelson said…
Super cuteness!!!! That is so RAD that you got to hang out with Katie!!!! Yay for crafty friends!!!! :)
Shannon J said…
CAS perfection Amy - love it! Have fun painting!
Unknown said…
Bummer you still put in time to work! Glad you got some things you wanted to do...even if it was painting!
Wow...I wish some of my online buddies lived close by!!! Sounds like you two had a blast!! love your cards, as always...CAS perfection.
Annette Allen said…
how fun.. love the goodies and cute cards..
Um...LOVE the card you made! Awesome! I haven't seen the other entries but I fell pretty confident saying you'll win! :)

Glad you like your stuff and I had a Ton of fun at lunch! Hugs!
lostinpaper said…
Fab funky take on the sketch and your stacked sentiment is too clever!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!
Jen W. said…
CAS perfection and whoop whoop to the crafty gifts! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!
jessica said…
gorgeous CAS card!!! Loving your take on the sketch!!!
Awesome job!
Jessi Fogan said…
Lunch with crafty friend? OH EM GEE awesome :) Love the little star & arrows, and the blue & orange pop so great off the kraft! Yay for painting too - not so much the doing, but the being done :)
donna mikasa said…
How cool that you got to meet up with Katie! And you put your goodies to use on a cute card! Perfect take on the sketch!
Rose said…
way to go with the fab CAS card girl :)
Trinh said…
Fun card! And kudos to you for getting the rooms painted. We still have some on our never-ending to-do list.
Audrey Pettit said…
Adorable card! OMGee, it's just too cute! And good for you for tackling the major project of painting all those rooms!
N@ Ali said…
simply GREAT ; )