Avocado Arts: Stuck on You!


Hi ya!

I'm on the Avocado Arts blog today featuring the September New Release



Here's a peek at one of my cards:


I love how the Avocado Arts sets mix and match!  I used an older holiday set:



I decorated the tree with the washi strips in this month's set.  Come on, who wouldn't LOVE to have a washi tree for the holidays?!!!!!  Everything is nestled onto a thin wood veneer business card.

I have a couple other cards over on the Avocado Arts blog...I'd love for you to pop over there and leave me some bloggie ♥♥♥

Comments

Annette Allen said…
love how you used this set.. cute card..
Laurel said…
How cute, love that tree!
Connie Mercer said…
so clever!! great look!!
Jessi Fogan said…
WOODn't I like a washi tree? (snort, snicker!) Love the pink & green together, and obv that awesome wood panel!
Diane said…
Very fun design Amy and colors.

Regards diane
Shannon J said…
So FUN! Love how you used those stamps to decorate the tree!
Audrey Pettit said…
The washi stripes on the tree are, indeed, absolutely adorable! Love the wood card, too. This is really, really cute!
donna mikasa said…
I visited AA and left some bloggie love! Fun cards, Amy!
Aimes said…
That's about the trendiest tree ever! Love it! :)
Unknown said…
Hopped over...lovely!
Pamela said…
Can't believe it's Christmas card making time already! I love how you decorated the christmas tree!
Leigh Penner said…
Great card, Amy!
I love that bicycle stamp in the new set!
jessica said…
Super adorable Amy!!
Loveeeeeee this! LOVING that tree!! Off to see the others!!!!
Angie Tieman said…
Super cute and so clever to mix it with that tree!
Lynnda said…
Sweet and cute card... off to see hugs...x
Ashley Horton said…
Oh My Goodness!! How cute is this??!! Love the bright Green and Pink!
Brandi said…
Oh wow! I love this card! The little tree and the wooden background fit perfect together!
Sylvia said…
What a fun Christmas card, Amy, love the stamped tree!
Jinny Newlin said…
So cute, Amy! LOVE that woodgrain panel!
Love the wood behind the tree!!!!!!!!!
Michelle said…
Totally love your cute tree!!!