Seize the Sketch: thank you.



We're back with a new challenge over on Seize the Sketch:

To learn more about our guidelines, please click HERE.

This is my wonderful teamie, Stacey's sketch!

Clearly Digi Stamps (formerly known as Clear Dollar Stamps) is our sponsor!  



The winner of the challenge will receive a prize package of digital images from the CdS Shop!

Here's how I was inspired:


I used Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes.  Love those Jillibean wood sentiment flags.  I finally used the PTI bloom dies that came with my last order.  For added texture, I popped the Little Yellow Bicycle Burlap circles as the bloom centers.  The leaves?  Washi paper that I laid over the same grid paper in the bloom so you can faintly see the lines....

Be sure to check out the Seize the Sketch blog to see how my teamies were inspired!


Just a reminder for you locals:


Email me for deets!

Comments

Sooooooooooooooo cute!! I love love love the colors and those flowers!!!!
Sylvia said…
Love your card, Amy, a lot of wonderful texture going on here! Happy Tuesday!
Laurel said…
How cute, love those flowers!
Super cute card, Amy! I'm loving all of the texture.
Love the card and love the sketch! I posted a card yesterday that would have been perfect! Oh well. :)
Virginia L. said…
Love the textures and color combo, Amy! A SWEET card, indeed!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love those big bold flowers! Great layers and texture!
Jessi Fogan said…
SO MUCH AWESOME TEXTURE! I love it!!
Shannon J said…
Burlap + wood veneer + washi leaves...my knees are weak!!! FAB, FAB card!!
wendipooh13 said…
soooooo CUTE!!! LOVE the big blooms
Annette Allen said…
how cute.. love those flowers..
Alice said…
love those big flowers! lovely card, Amy!
Lesley said…
Fabulous take on the sketch. Love the burlap.
Jinny Newlin said…
Stinkin' adorable, Amy! LOVE all the delicious patterns here, and those burlap circles are the perfect touches of texture!
Ashley Horton said…
Adorable Amy!! Great use of the sketch!!
yyam said…
Bold and beautiful. Seriously love the mix of patterns here!
Unknown said…
So gorgeous. Love the big blooms and mix of patterns!
Keren Baker said…
Ooh- love all the mixy matchy- just a great card!
Lynn said…
Adorable card. I love the burlap!
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, that is so amazing! Bold and graphic and totally eye catching!
Lynnda said…
Lovely!!! and so pretty! hugs...x
Stacey Schafer said…
This is absolutely fabulous, Amy! Love the texture of the flower centers and the wooden banner! Your color contrast is amazing, as always, my friend!
Jingle said…
This is SUCH a great card! I really love it!
lauren bergold said…
BEYOND fabulous... the leaves are my favorite part... also the whole rest of the card, lol! ♥♥♥
Rose said…
cuteness!!! love the blooms :)
Lisa H. said…
oh, my! this is Adorable!!! love those giant happy flowers. love this sketch.
Angie Tieman said…
Your take on this is so creative! I love those flowers!
PapierGirl said…
So pretty Amy - I love the burlap flowers! :)
Notes by Nina said…
What a super cute card Amy, I love your flowers.
Mona Pendleton said…
Such a pretty card Amy! Love the layered blossoms! Thanks for the inspiration!