Upcycled: happy birthday



Hello!

Yvonne Yam invited me to be a guestie over on the Lessology blog.   They are celebrating their 2nd birthday with a fun challenge:  



Remember, you can submit any project you want as long as it includes at least one upcycled item. Please indicate what it is in your post and include a link to the challenge so that your bloggy pals can play along too!

Last week I gave you a little sneak of this:


You know, this is part of the packaging for a paper pack.  I use those inserts and upcycle them in my crafting!


Yup, that jar has been stamped on that panel and I managed to use 3 different stamp sets!

Avocado Arts


Avocado Arts


Neat & Tangled


and...that twine was upcycled from packaging!

There are so many ways you can be 'green' in your crafting!

Link up over at Lessology!

Comments

June Houck said…
At first I thought this was all N&T except for the mason jar...then I spotted your creative use of the various stamps. I love the twine too. Perfect! Good luck with your sale today. I wish I could be there!
Lynn said…
I love how you stamped on the jar...CAS and perfect Amy.
Lisa H. said…
what a gorgeous card. love your jar.
Soooooo excited you have joined us for the birthday party Sista!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this !! That jar ROCKS!!!!!!! Happy WEEKEND!!!!!!!!
Laurel said…
Super fun, love how you use jars!
Trinh said…
I love that little jar of sunshine!
Annette Allen said…
love the sunburst in the jar.. so CUTE..
Sylvia said…
What a fun card, Amy, Happy Saturday!
Carla said…
This is probably the cutest jar card I've seen, and I've seen a lot of jar cards! Your mix of stamp sets is brilliant!
Angie Tieman said…
Super cute and clever, you genius upcycler!
jessica said…
Awesome card Amy!! LOVE the stamps you used and GREAT CAS design!
Alice said…
love the jar of sunshine! such a delightful card, Amy!
Ashley Horton said…
Awesome Amy! Love how you mixed the stamps on that cute little jar!!
sandi said…
Sooooooooooooooooooo sweet! <3!
Rose said…
love the happy jar :)
Lynnda said…
CAS and very pretty card Sista!!!! Glad to have you with us again! hugs...x
Jinny Newlin said…
What a darling, little jar, Amy! And I adore that bold, olive background!
yyam said…
You and jars are a perfect match. Love this...done in your classic CAS style. Thanks for joining us this month at LESSology!
Loly Borda said…
Very clever stamping Amy! Your work always amaze me! TFS
Shelly said…
This is AWESOME!! :) And here all I do with those inserts, is use to test my stamps out on. Eventually, they just make their way to the trash....Hmmm....I might have to do some rethinking. ;) Thanks for sharing.
Michelle said…
Cute card! I upcycle, too! I love your "green crafting" hints. :-)
Kim S said…
I so love that sunburst captured in a jar - what a fabulous idea!